Reviews for Christmas Traditions
lol love this story
Little Indulgence chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
HOLSY SHIT!

It was AWESOME!

Really, I love it! Specially chapter 5!

Great, just great.

C-YA!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 7 . 10/20/2010
AHH! I loved the whole story! Lol they finally got him back, it was one of the most enjoyable GX fanfics I have ever read and the whole White Ice-Hell Kaiser since was a masterstroke! Great work!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
True love conquers all! And I LOVE the whole fighting-until-they-start-making-out concept and I loved that line when I heard it too! You're story is funny yet serious and definitely entertaining!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
wow nice ending
Lily Truesdale chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw ! I LOVED this story. Chapter 1 was SO precious. *imagines 10 year old Zane and 8 year old Alexis underneath the misletoe and grins* God u 2 were SO cute when u were little !

Zane: *blushes*

Alexis: *blushes and smiles*

Me: This story is SO going 2 my favs
othchick11 chapter 7 . 3/31/2009
I really liked it! Please update or make a sequel really soon!
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Aww, how cute id that? But just for you to know, Alexis was never complained about stuff. Yes, even when she was five. If you don't believe me, re-watch the series.
nitaBonita chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
intersesting fic! i enjoyed it! it was awesome! can't wait to read more from yahh! ]

EveryDay-SnowAngel
animegirl1214 chapter 7 . 1/25/2008
love the story. ;)
MimoriFanForever chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! I loved it! Fantastic chapter! This was a absolutely awesome fanfic! XD
MimoriFanForever chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! I Love it! Cute! Die Pizza girl! lol
MimoriFanForever chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! lol i see where the sweet life of zack and cody came in lol. lol i would absolutely love to see zane beat up chazz that would be a show lol. Kewl u had spirit week! Yeah when i had mine i was on the white team too. but i love pajama day lol, but if u don't mind me asking which state do u live in. Just curious cuz i don't know many other places that have spirit week, the white team, and pajama doy in sprit week. lol but u don't have to tell if u don't want to. But awesome chapter i can't wait to read the next one!
MimoriFanForever chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
Awesome! Aw atticus was missing but the mistletoe stands strong! I loved itt!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »