Reviews for Yours And My Secret
seventhjannah chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
SO cool!I love this story!Hope you read mine! a piece of my imagination
seventhjannah chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
CUTE!She was a girl after ! thank god!
seventhjannah chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Sauke is GAY!WTH
seventhjannah chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Chapter 2 is also very exciting...i wonder if sasuke is also gay
seventhjannah chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
WOW!That was verry funnyy! I would really like to see sasuke dressed up as a girl.
OxVanillaPeachesxO chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
OMJ SASUKE'S NOT GAY! (hey, I made a rhymie!) And this story is a total LMFAO! xD And I love when Yuuhi asked, "You ARE a girl, right?" And then Naruto said, "At the moment I am."

ROFL!

Aweshum story!

With laughy praise and Sasuke-no-gay jutsu..ing...,

~Peachuz 3
KeepsakeKey chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I liked it, but my favourite chapter was the first one.

:'3

I'll look at your other stories!
KeepsakeKey chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
LOL.

I was laughing the ENTIRE time I read this!

And I'm not even to the second chapter yet!

Sasuke, dressed as a girl.

X'D
RyaneNight92 chapter 5 . 9/12/2007
haha omg. i know this was finish like... monthes ago but i just found it right now. So i just wanted to review it anyways.

It's SO FREAKING FUNNY! it's hilarious! the first chapter, i was laughing me head off! the second i was like, 'SASUKE'S GAY!" then the third and fourth i was like 'oh okies'

but it was hilarious! great short story.
Sasuke Fan chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Lol 4 a min i thought Sasuke was really gay. _' if Sasuke was real I'd probably be dead -_-' but thankfully he isn't _ great story
Squadle chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
*dies of laughter*

Awesome Story! XD
AipomMegannekoChan chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
LOL loved the "IM GAY" moment...really thought for a moment it was a shonen ai ff loved the bit of shonen ai in(sorta, not really but yeah u understand) love this ff please update soon! looking forward to what happens next...
Sugarsnike chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
lol. this story is HILARIOUS! XD

I like it

~kyoko
viettvnt chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
ok gud, im sasuke is not gay in this story even tho i dont like him THAT much. lol, pretty...interesting story, i was laughing when sasuke had to dress up as a girl, hard to imagine that but the thought made me laugh XD update soon!