Reviews for Mary Sue Meets Gravitation
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
that was very mess up...
MorphyMorpheus chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Tohma, you wonderful magnificent bastard. XD
EIRI-CHICK chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I have to go to AAoOO to R&R this! See you there! (_)/

EIRI-CHICK

(-_-)
gravichick chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
hahahaha that was funny
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
*laughs* That was awesome! I wouldn't mind reading the uncensored version over at ficwad if you don't mind tosing the link my way!
Roxy Leigh Blue chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
*blinks* well,that was some crazy shit. very nice by the way!

much love always

squishy x
bgtea chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Hahahah, I always enjoy a good Mary Sue parody. It's especially satisfying when you bring a Mary Sue in an obviously yaoi-filled setting; we all know the only thing to beat a Mary Sue is yaoi. Long live yaoi!

"Despite themselves, five sets of eyeballs bulged, as the whiff of heterosexuality took hold like a disease."

BEST. LINE. EVER. XD

And I heart Tohma. The ending, it kills me~

Job well done on this fic. For the sake of all of our sanity, I hope to never encounter a fanfic where Taki is pregnant.
sharon chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
*chuckle* Yup. Everybody is gay for Ryuichi... and I do mean everybody.

This cheered me up a lot!
Cmeerca chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
HAHAAH that was very random and yet wayy too funny!1 I hope to see u make more of this. and 2 questions? Why were they happy when the mecha barbie ate Rage? Does it make Yuki fell pretty when he wears a dress? Out of an act of randomness...i couldn't stop laughing!

p.s. Your stories are very amusing I think this should be made into an episode for gravitation and a manga! . :3

*fiddles with skirt*
shinycry chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
oh man, thanks for a good laugh...hm, more like laughs. i love your sense of humor. 'i don't even read my boyfriend's books. do you honestly expect me to read someone else's' best lines out of the whole story! i'm serious, i laughed hard at that one. i look forward to more oneshots from you! keep them up! *hugs* yay for Ryuichi and Tatsuha! i hope he isn't 'sometimes' for Ryuichi too! lol
Chiyoku Shibata chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, that was so completely hilarious! I loved it! I've read parodies with Mary Sue characters, but they always end up being an overly cliche story, otherwise normal; but your story is a real parody, this one is totally well done. Great Job!
Mi Querida chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Alright, so I was kind of pissed about the whole Harry Potter thing and the Reiji thing, but I got over it. This fic is just WAY too funny..."I'm a HETEROSEXUAL!" *gaspshock* XD LOL
Kanoi-chan chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Oh my GOD, I SO COMPLETELY LOVE this! The funniest thing I have read in ages. Thank you for the laugh. Though the HP fan thing made me pout, I'm an HP fangirl. Then again, mostly a SLASH HP fangirl (though we should certainly be feared. HP slashers scare me -hides-)