Reviews for It Happens in Threes
IBroughtNachos chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
I use to have an account on here, and after a few years decided to make a new account. This story, all three parts, were exactly why I came back to this site. You're a phenomenal writer, please keep writing.
animefreak5786 chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
L
GoingDownWithTheseShips chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I liked the introduction! It was well written and interesting! And I especially loved the part with Percy and Fred and George; I can totally see them saying that to him!
asbpotterheadfangirl chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
I loved this fan-fiction soooooo much! You are such a great writer! I followed and faved this
PatchyFog chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
great story! xx
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
Very lovely. Though I think is acting like a dumbass, but all part of the story yes? Lol, very good so far.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2013
Thank you for insanely cute story # it really was amazing, and I loved how you've created Juliet to be a complex character. The only complaint would be that I wished there would be more fluffy moments between her and Fred, but to be completely honest I have to unwillingly admit that it was bloody perfect the way you wrote it, made sense. A huge well done!
I'm straight off to the sequel, which I'm completely ecstatic about!
Happy writing!
P.s your story made my first day back from holiday extremely nice, so another massive thank you. :)
6teenana1 chapter 21 . 8/24/2013
I really liked your story :) it was very true to the characters and rowling's style of writing, and I spent all day reading it today. The only problem with this story is that they used Muffliato in the last few chapters. That's a spell from the Prince's potion book. I really liked your OC, she fit in to the potterverse really well. I can't wait to go read the sequel!
rachel101448 chapter 21 . 7/24/2013
I love love love this story! I love both Fred and George and you've captured both their personalities perfectly. Juliet is also an amazing character. I can't wait to go read the sequel! XOXO
CrimsonHeart77 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Great story! I finished reading it in a day. I'm gonna go check out the sequel right now! :)
xXhoustongalXx chapter 21 . 4/3/2013
I loved it! It was cute!
Lawlorff13 chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
I rarely write a review unless I enjoyed the story. And I definitely enjoyed this one. I really like the plot and how you kept everyone guessing. I'm so excited to start reading the sequel! Ignore all the haters, cause your a brilliant writer (yes I am British). You were grammatically correct, which always makes reading easier too. Overall, I have nothing bad to say about this book. :D
Veronica chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
OH my god I finished! Okay I don't want to say much because I'm already going to read the sequel but I need to say that I LOVE YOUR WRITING I LOVE THE STORY I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT
ok bye
Letusbewild chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
I remember reading this a couple of years ago and decided to read it again. It was just as brilliant, if not more! Still the best Fred/OC story/series I've come across :)
ConAddict13 chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
Alright, just spent the last few hours reading this an I absolutely loooove it. Can't wait to start the sequel. I'm glad you added the note about it in the end, i was about to be very upset with the lack of Fred and Juliet conclusively getting together. I just want the happily ever after!