Reviews for Screw the System
Ved17 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Great/amazing/what a/rex/stupendous/tremendous/awesome story! Just pick what you think fits...
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
ROFL! Bravo! Well done! A masterpiece! Very very amazing how in character you kept Raven, I swear I heard Tara Strong the whole time! I love it when people make fun of others stupidity, something really needs to be done about it!
What would've been really awesome was if Rae REALLY blew up in his face, I'm talking bringing out 4 eyes & all that, but by making her keep her cool, & keeping her in character, she was actually even more intimidating. Love how you played with her sarcastic/snarky side, very well done, this is going on favs.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Just found this and I have to tell you that you did one heck of a job on this. Well done!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I totally get you, despite not being American... I've seen enough of posers and wannabe stereotypes meself... LOVED your Raven, as well. All in all, good job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
She was nicer to him than I would have been. A few minutes shivering in the space inside her cape would have given him a clue as to what REAL darkness is like. Bastard.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This was amazing, and made my LIFE.

I agree with everything! I'm SO sick of this fake "hardcore goths" that I have to put up with! Thank you so much for writing this!
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Okay that's just plain amazing...no...it's epic xD I could hardly contain my laughter from this guy making himself look like an idiot (it's 4:37 AM so I shouldn't even be up...-" ah well xD)
34567876545678767 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
The truth is fucking hilarious!

That is all... rofl :D
Denalien chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
heehehehehehehehehehehe!

If that was all the story,than it's cool,but for a first chapter...

Sorry i just tell what truth i imagine!

'REMEMBER there is NO truth in the world,only what u imagine to be the truth!Everythig is a lie in the Real World!Only those can see the Real World who can see the pain in the ppl's eyes,who don't live in "cartoon world",and who already been in pain'-citation from BeastWithin's statements!

(BeastWithin is a cover-name,u can ask me who really is BeastWithin,but i won't tell u if you don't ask it)
Lady Infamous chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
GO RAVEN.

You really are good at reading. my friend thinks so as well.

I loved this story SO MUCH.
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

This is just BRILLIANT. I'm so looking forward for the next time I see one of those particular neanderthals so that I can turn the resulting frown UPSIDEDOWN when I remember this wonderful piece of work.
Rubik's Cubed chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Very humorous piece you got here. I laughed. Anyways, you rock. Just thought you should know.
Charlie's Asexuals chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This amused me. There really ARE some hardcore 'fuck the system' people out there, but most of the wanna-be people who say so amuse me and make me laugh. And this Devin person is one of them.

Props to Raven for telling that fake off. And props to you for writing the story.

Jaden Scorpio
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I haven't reviewed this? What?

Hm, well, I laughed my pants off while reading this. Those kinds of people are really, really stupid. And the fact that they don't seem to be aware that they are a walking piece of irony (and idioc) amazes me.

Raven's reaction to him was absolutely perfect. I could so see her scaring people off like that.
Seraephina chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Holy crap. I think this made my day. :D Ever since Raven went all insane and harassed Dr. Light, I've always loved scenes were she's bashing innocent bystanders. Well, perhaps not innocent. The point remains. This is sheer fabulous-ness. :)

Muahah...Devin makes me laugh...(evil smile)