Reviews for Unforeseen Future: The Journey
rriddlemethis chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
So, I read on your profile, that you don't know if you'll ever update some of your Naruto stories, but I really hope that you haven't abandoned this one, because this story is really different from any other stories, with all the different characters and storylines, not to mention Sakura being the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and Shikamaru so callously turning his back on Chouji. Please, please write the next chapter for this.
leafstone chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
great story.
Silvershine Moonlight chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Love it!
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Its really good. Add more!
CynthionaX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
i really really really really really times infinite, hope that you continue this, realllyyyyy, if not, please send me an answer so i can delete this story from my Alerts List, but i hope you still continue it, really, if yu cant send me an answer please send me a mention in twitter cariccc
bye take care (really please)
Ultrafamilydude chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Pwease update nee-chan TT3TT
romancebookworm chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
plz update soon cause i really want to see what happens and who they meet next! SO UPDATE ASAP!
crazycherry459 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
This is really good. Never would have thought that gai would be that man. Plz update soon it's really good. :)
Forever Sleepy chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
update. now. as soon as you read this (whiney) message. i beg of you. ahem. rant over. in other words, this is an amazing plot idea. i love how you put all of the characters i NEVER expected to be together...well... together! (that sentence felt wierd.)
Eyamori chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
This story is beautiful and I look forward to the continuation of it.
xWrittenInBlood chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
I really love this , Will you please update ? I'm so addicted .
C.a.s chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
U... Never... UPDATE! It sooo unfair you have an awsome story yet u choose to be mean and not update! I mean really WTF! Transtation: please update!
Some-girl-you-know-not-of chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
please please please please please! Update! This is a really good idea of yours so keep up the good work, I check back on this story weekly or most likely daily so I beg of you to update it!
Anonomus chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
Please please please update your awesome stories. i'm like addicted to them now. please update Writer-Of-Awesomeness!
CallMeSweetie chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
OMG! I'M LOVING THIS STORY! Please make em kick some major ass! Oh, and update soon! ,