Reviews for Learning To Breathe
Guest chapter 17 . 2/26/2016
What is this?! Why is there not another chapter?!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
A bit unrealistic that Harry couldn't throw it off, but understandable that it was necessary for fluffiness to ensue later
natsuki23 chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
NO! What the heck man! Please update soon! This is so good! I want to read more, please update! I look forward to it.
Sweet as Sorrow chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
OMG AMAZING FIC! Please update soon !

Love

Amy

X x x
Susangel chapter 17 . 7/6/2008
Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story!

Why is it that all the best stories get abandoned?

Please update!
just-Felton chapter 17 . 4/17/2008
Please update! Please! Three months since the last update is a very long time. and to leave off at such moment is pure evil.
Phoenixfire979 chapter 17 . 3/13/2008
BLOODY AMAZING STORY! CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Vicky-Star chapter 17 . 2/16/2008
CONTINUE! You HAVE to continue! I have to know what happens next!
Swallows a lot chapter 17 . 2/13/2008
good story so far, glad to see that it's getting updatedm hope to see a new cchapter soon, yeah?
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 17 . 1/30/2008
aw that was so sad, but I definitely know where harry is coming from and i feel so bad for him it must be really frustrating. i mean obviously i feel bad for Draco also but harry's problem is so complicated. UGH, PLEASE UPDATE!

~Jess
tilly-tally-tease chapter 17 . 1/21/2008
OMG harry has lost it. really lost it!

wtf is wrong with him! AH the world has just been made horrible!

right now harry is a bitch in my book and had better do something really big to make up for it.

;) wonderful chapter, all harry's horribleness aside.
Hopeless Devotion chapter 17 . 1/21/2008
This is really good so far. I enjoyed it. There some parts that moved too fast, update soon.
Airlady chapter 17 . 1/21/2008
These misunderstandings are so very sad.
minoki chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
update
CanaanAlshea chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
Ugh...bad move, Harry. REALLY not a good idea! This chapter was so emotional. My heart was pounding and everything I'm so glad you updated and I'm looking forward to the next chapter like crazy.