Reviews for Voiceless Screaming
yaoiboydaisuke not signed in chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
*coughs clearing his throut* to my knowlage in the Lost temple of ishida in the comic goth tk vs tk that at the end goth tk showed to have liked davis! and that he hated kari cus he does call her a wench! I also rp goth tk on yahoo. this should not be known as a flame cus it aint I did like your fic I just wanted to point out that goth tk liked davis or he wouldnt offer him a pin and he doesnt like Kari.
Sapphire d'Omega chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
holy freakin' sh-t! That thing kicks trumpet arse! (can we all tell Saph-Chan hates(male) trumpet players? Good.) It makes my stuff look like... well... what my dog pukes up. I'm in stupor. Very good, very nicely written. I hope you win! What catergory(s) did you submit it under? It's very nice. Nice to have fellow 'Temple fans around a place like this. Didn't you write a couple of nutty deathfics once? If you still have those, I'd really appreciate you posting them! I think lotsa people would enjoy those as I did. Well, I better go. Once again, your story was great! Reminded me of something along the lines of Anne Rice, and we all know how much I like Anne Rice. lol. Thanx for posting such a great fic!
Black-Tide chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
This is definatley the work of Goth T.K

Yes I have visited the Temple and I think it's the best. Different from all the other insanely 'Happy' places and somewhat disturbing but I love it! I never knew Goth T,K could write so well but I was wrong
Flower Cannon chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
Ooh, GTK… *drools* Non-Goth TK: That isn't me. Cody: AAAAHHHH! IT'S PATAMON WITH A KNIFE! HE HAS COME FOR OUR SOULS! TK: AUUUUUUUGH! *faints* FC: Damn you, oh cretinous Cody. Ooh, don'cha love GTK? He is soo sexy… Sexier than Indiana Matt… *drools* *starts daydreaming* Mmmm, GTK without his- Cody: *sweatdrop* Let's end this, shall we? ~cody
tkkklife chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Whoa man that was good
Star chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
WOWZAH! That was GREAT! And, like everyone else, I love Goth TK! (Mr. 'Everything Destroys Me' Takaishi, as I like to call him...) Keep up the good work! _~
Matt Mimi chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
*giggles* I love Goth TK, and this fic. But did you get permission to use him?
Kaden Zendi Fukuyama chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
DAMN MUST HAVE FIC ON MY WEBSITE! Pretty Please with sugar and yama on top?
Fireflwer chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Mwahahahahaha! The cretinous Tokomon shall claim your soul! ...sorry. Anyways, this was REALLY good. Very well written, even if it was written as a parody for that type of poetry. _~
Taichi Princess chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Oooooooo... totally sweet. I Love The Lost Temple Of Ishida! It is my fave site besides )
suka chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Sounds like something GTK would write... *grins* I'm adding this to favourites! Uh... gotta sign in first of course...
Christi Morelei chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
*screaming* I LOVE THE LOST TEMPLE OF ISHIDA! THANK YOU! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! GOTH TK RULES AND I'M ADDING THIS TO MY FAVORITES LIST! *stops screaming, then looks at the debris behind her* Oopsie...always knew breaking glass was a bad habit I should get out of...Anyways, great fic! I love it, sounds EXACTLY like something Goth TK would write! :)
Lys chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Wow, very dark, but I did like it a lot A great tribute to teh Temple... oh god that site is great. Anyways, good work! TAKARI FOREVER!
Muriko chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Ahh! Gorgeous fic! GOTH TK ROCKS, BABY! GO GOTH TK! But this fic is veddy nice. ::kugs GTK and runs:: I've been at LTOI too much lately ;;;
Jay not going to sign in chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Man, that was really great, quite emotional, better than a lot of fics i've seen as of late, but it's comforting to know that there are still angst writers out there! Please write more stories! it was really really amazing!