Reviews for Learning to Live
karensmith chapter 22 . 2/11/2007
That was the best! The fight, the angst, the pain, the love, the kissing. (More kissing please. lol ) You got it all written so realistically. I'm so glad he finally said he loved her and she's not walking away.
LLFOREVER chapter 22 . 2/11/2007
Quick updates are love. You're doing an awesome job with this story!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 22 . 2/11/2007
loved it
TheCatalyst7 chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
Very nice. You've captured the characters so well...I love it!
sam0587 chapter 21 . 2/9/2007
I haave been reading this story for a while now and am finally just now commenting, I really dont know what took me so long, because I really love this fic.

Meredith and Derek's relationship is so complicated but also really really cute, and despite the fact that they have both very much been in denial, I hope they come around to admiting their feelings soon.

Its just a really great story line, and I cant wait to see where you go with it!
hopelessromantic0707 chapter 21 . 2/8/2007
This is definitely my favorite Grey's story, maybe my favorite story on the site. (besides my own, of course) My roommate and I are hooked. Update again soon! D
Cherrifan82 chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
I loved it. More soon please.

Greys-Angeles chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
When Derek acts like this, he's an ass!

I hope he'll can fix it with Meredith!

I really love this story so... update soon please ;-)
Fading Letters chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
Oh I so loved this chapter. It was cute.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
great chapter
mc.perkky chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
aw..the last bit of the chapter was so cute!

loving the story more and more!
Bekirock chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
Hey hey, I think you wrote Bailey excellently! She put Derek in his place. Good stuff. Derek's such an ass right now. ahh. All he has to freaking do is ask Meredith. I love this story.
LostKaty chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
yeh its good he realised he was wrong ;)looking forward to the next chapter
ilovepatrick chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Just got caught up! Make me cry, why dont you? Thank Goodness I was at home and not at work. You are so amazing. I cannot wait for the next update!
sparklepop777 chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Loved it. It was perfect. Love the Bailey/Derek interaction. Get Meredith back!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »