Reviews for Learning to Live
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Yay another update :D It's typical Bailey for being so bluntley honest and giving Derek a wake-up call... Get well soon :)
karensmith chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Glad he realized he was an ass. It was cute that Katherine wants her mom.

Stupid Derek made her go.
AFan17 chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
i'm glad derek realises what an arse he's being. i can't wait til he grovels. i love grovelling derek. please update soon.
offrhoads chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
let the idiot grovel at her feet but make them happy again - no more unhappiness! please update really really soon
razzy1551 chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
AWESOME STORY - I just love it. Great job -keep 'em coming!
happiness5678 chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
Grr...Derek's being a real jerk! I hope he literally grovels...she's done nothing but help him! Anyway, update soon, can't wait for more :)
mrs. derek mcdreamy chapter 21 . 2/5/2007
i like. update soon please
Bekirock chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
OH MY GOSH DEREK IS SUCH A JERK HERE! Ah. I wanted to beat him up for Meredith. I can't wait for him to realize what a freaking idiot he is. Oh how i wish you would update more often because this fic is probably my favorite one! GREAT !
C-sarah-B chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
fantastic chapter! i could totally see this happening in the show. this was well written and i love where its going!

keep up the AWESOME work and please update soon!
JuliaA chapter 20 . 2/4/2007
Love this...I can't believe how mad he is...im still in shoeck. So...please update soon!
sparklepop777 chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
I hope Derek comes to his senses.
Endzi chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
I can't believe he said it and how is he ever going to make it up to her?
fangurlie chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
I just started reading, but this fic is amazing! The last chapter was very sad. ( He better grovel for forgivenss!
Lyns98 chapter 20 . 2/3/2007
Oh my god, this is the best story i've read in a really long time. Ultimately my life sucks at the moment but reading fanfics always helps, and this one always makes my day. Please update as soon as you can.

Lyns

P.S. - what Derek did was unforgivable, so maybe to make it up to her he can offer to let Meredith adopt her, like share custody or something. *shrugs* just an idea.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 20 . 2/3/2007