Reviews for Learning to Live
smashing1900 chapter 15 . 5/1/2010
That was cute
smashing1900 chapter 14 . 5/1/2010
I loved the bathroom scene. I don't like Meredith moving out while his family is there, but maybe that will make her realize how much she needs Katherine and Derek
smashing1900 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Oh, that was so beautiful. Meredith thought that Derek needed the chance to start a new family with someone else? I loved Derek's last sentence
smashing1900 chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
I'm glad he decided to help and that he's aware that he still loves Meredith
smashing1900 chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
At least he is asking Meredith on her opinion about Katherine. I hope he deals with Addison's death at some point
smashing1900 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
I hope everything goes well with the conversation.
smashing1900 chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
At least he chose a name. That's something to start
smashing1900 chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I must be very hard on Derek. I hope he decides to give the baby a chance soon
smashing1900 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Someone mentioned this fic over at another board. I like the start. Sounds interesting.
the original pink lady chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Good to know everyone forgot about Addison, and pretended she didn't exist. Don't get me wrong, awesome story, but the forgetting Addison thing is kinda cruel.

Great job, writing wise though. :)
storywriter84 chapter 31 . 11/15/2007
Great story. I loved it.
AmethystSiri chapter 31 . 9/7/2007
So Addison was completely forgotten? Katherine will know about her real mother? That is kind of sad, Derek didn't love Addison so she is ignored. Nonetheless, it was a great story, and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
McMuffin chapter 31 . 7/7/2007
Ok, so you've been writing this a lot longer than i've been reading it, but this story is great! im annoyed i didnt find it sooner! im going to read the sequel eventually!
Bekirock chapter 31 . 6/4/2007
Wow! This was truely one of my favorite stories over the coarse of it being written! You did a very good job. The epilgue was really great. Im so glad that they had their own little baby! Loved it
Bekirock chapter 30 . 6/4/2007