Reviews for Learning to Live
LostKaty chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
hmm maybe 4 more chapters lol i dunno how many i do know i love this story keep up the great work
tayababy chapter 13 . 1/9/2007
my bet is two, maybe three at the most. meredith deserves to be happy, together with derek and katherine as a family. derek deserves happiness after addie's death. they deserve to be together!
MerDer4ver chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
that was good... I'm going to say 3 or 4 more chapters.

can't wait for the update
Twilight and Silence chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Oh, I love jealous Derek! But poor Mark. Please let Meredith and Derek come to an understanding soon! And Meredith is amazing in this story!
karensmith chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
Great chpt with Mer realizing her feelings. I think it'll take 3 for them to realize they're in love.
Mrs. Lucas McDreamy chapter 13 . 1/7/2007
yay! update!
natzbadfairy chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
loved the story :) so sad that addison died. like how she and Meredith were friends and she told Meredith to look after Derek and katherine. Update soon :)
moreawake chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
Nicely done. It was good to see that Derek really did feel something for Addison.
MerDer4ver chapter 12 . 1/3/2007
this is good... I think Mere is right, it's too soon... can't wait to read more.

update soon
10centdreams chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
-pumps fist in the air- Yes.

That was awesome. Seriously.

Can't wait till the update! D
tayababy chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
so sweet. now we just need the proposal...
Greys-Angeles chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
Oh the end is so beautiful !

Update soon please !

I really love this story !

Kisses from France ;-)
Greys has become my life chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
KISS HER, DEREK!
MerDer4ver chapter 11 . 1/2/2007
aw... that was so sweet of Derek to tell Mere... I think Derek's falling in love with Mere, and I know Mere loves Katherine.

update soon!
JuliaA chapter 9 . 12/27/2006
ok, so I love this story and I am super excited for an update!

Here are a few ideas I have

-Meredith and Derek have sex..(haha ok come on...we know they like their sex)

-Derek takes Meredith on a night out while Izzie watches Katherine(whom cries when Meredith and Derek leave)

um i love this story