Reviews for Amid the Falling Snow
Da fuq was that lol
Wow...
kwancy chapter 16 . 1/5
Update please
I know it's hard to pick up a story after not writing for years but just try :)
la canelle chapter 16 . 9/19/2014
I honestly believe you should do that in the near future. I love it.
deets1 chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
This is such a good story. Poor Leon. Oh and this is an interesting RedRae dynamic-he's so timid... To ask her out on a date. And they're lovers. It's interesting. And then the resolution with BB. I'm glad he's not as angry now.

That last chapter though-threw me for a serious loop. I'm honestly really thankful that I was just a dream.

Oh and this weather is incredibly interesting. I reeeeaaally want to know what caused it. And to see what happens when the blue demon comes our again.

Thanks for writing this,
Deets
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
Update plz
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This is way to funny with cry's head in the snowman lol
Lady Missa kins chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
This story is fantastic, I really wish you would continue, though I know it's hard to pick up after years of not writing. Last chapter was amazingly funny!
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 16 . 8/23/2012
OMFG! i was like WTF IS GOING ON HERE! hahaha awesome :DD
Valkera chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
Hahahahahahhaa! OH MY GOD that was a fucking great chapter! 0 You should seriously consider updating this story soon. I'd love to find out what happens next! :D
midnightheula chapter 16 . 4/30/2012
ROFLMFAO! I coudn't stop laughing at that last sentence! That was awesome!
MaloraVurHortson13 chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
Wow. I. Love. This. Your such a great writer. And this is an amazing story! Please update soon!
Ghosthands chapter 16 . 1/24/2012
Review all this story in one shot. Hope you don't mind. This is a great story. Enjoying the character interactions but the whole BB and Red getting so chummy with one another within a few hours of a flight? Not sure bout that. Specially after all the animosity BB was throwing his way.

The Raven Jaques relationship i done well but i did think there would be more of a push and pull in the beginning between not only Red and Raven but the rest of the titans as well. I mean Robin finding Red in Raven's room and all he does is say umm come to my room and help me fix my heater." Then he gets her there, yells at her, then says "but i trust your judgement so i'll be fine with it". Just think that could have been a more dramatic and hard sell so to speak.

like the addition of Leon. Wanting to see the team get him back.

Notice you aint updated in like four years and to be honest don't even know iffn your getting these reviews but if you do ever wanna update again just know that you got some fans who will eat it up like pistachio's.(What you can't just eat one pistachio. Thank Abby Scuito for that one.)
The X Kalamity chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
wahahahahahahah...!oh my god! this is great! i cant wait for your next update xD
KiraKia chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
About the French . . . Did you use a translator? I'm sure about the rest, but I know that I love you is 'Je t'aime'. And that he used 'vous', not 'tu'. 'Vous' is the formal way to say 'you', while 'tu' is the informal . . . Why is he being formal?