Reviews for Twinlets
litbitnurse87 chapter 45 . 1/23/2013
I am in awe of u through the twinlets stories esspecialy twinlets. I actually read this story twice in a row i loved it that much. i hope u can write a bit more about spilly maybe during the pregnacies woukld love to see how will and spike acted and buffy bein stubborn. thank u for writin this fantastic story.
Asher's Legion chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I really love this story. I've read it through 3 times now, but I actaully noticed tow mistakes. Unless you meant them? lol

Graduation is spelled wrong in the chapter title in the story before this and you wrote PHP instead of PCP I think in this chapter. lol

Grammar Nazi is me! XD

Asher
Matsumi chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I loved this story keep writing .
Jennicula chapter 45 . 4/1/2008
Two Spikes? Could that heaven exist? Lol. Great story, are there more endings? I have to say, I love Xander, so seeing an Evil!him was sad. Still great, though.
Esmerada007 chapter 45 . 3/9/2008
i can't believe i read every single chapter...this was the best, longest fic i read...i thought that she would eventually choose one of them by the end...boy was i wrong...but it was great... you did a excellent, perfect job on this piece.

(oh and did spike really have a brother on the show or not...i only seen a few episodes?)
Loathing the Veil chapter 41 . 2/26/2008
ok, that's it: what the HELL is going on with this sam person? don't you DARE tell me that eutopia is being smudged here, because the twins are pefect and wonderful and nothing bad is happening to buffy again!
Loathing the Veil chapter 29 . 2/21/2008
i must say, embarrassingly enough, that i had a bit of a tear in my eye
Loathing the Veil chapter 26 . 2/21/2008
“Is the fag mad I broke his wittle pwate?” Xander asked.

omg, i just wanted to smack him right across the head, so i'm so glad willow did :]
Loathing the Veil chapter 25 . 2/21/2008
oh good, buffy isnt gunna turn into a god-fearing zombie. that makes me immensely happy!
Loathing the Veil chapter 23 . 2/21/2008
wow.

absolutely excellent imagery and research in this chappie!

she was drugged, right?
Loathing the Veil chapter 21 . 2/21/2008
oh my gosh! this chapter and the last one:So Powerful! i really admire your writing, and you were wonderfully convincing with the whole "religious ferver" thing goin on there.

such great work you do :]

anyway, off i go to read on!
Loathing the Veil chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
“So…do we get to make up now?” Spike asked hopefully, breaking the silence. Buffy rolled her eyes at her incorrigible lover, and Will smacked his brother lightly upside the head.

LMAO god thats funny! loving your story, once again :D
Loathing the Veil chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
naughty naughty twins...
Loathing the Veil chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i haven't finished this yet but i love it! spike and will, twins, omg, so hot!
cammie chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
love it!

never thought of the idea of spike having a twin! so hott!