Reviews for Twinlets
Loathing the Veil chapter 15 . 2/14/2008
“So…do we get to make up now?” Spike asked hopefully, breaking the silence. Buffy rolled her eyes at her incorrigible lover, and Will smacked his brother lightly upside the head.

LMAO god thats funny! loving your story, once again :D
Loathing the Veil chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
naughty naughty twins...
Loathing the Veil chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
i haven't finished this yet but i love it! spike and will, twins, omg, so hot!
cammie chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
love it!

never thought of the idea of spike having a twin! so hott!
MishaIsMyKing chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
oh my god wow ! love it !
KimaraSims chapter 45 . 12/19/2007
OMG amazing. Again i couldn't stop laughing. Singlets and Twinlets are definatly in my top favs as far as buffy fan fictions go.

~KimaraSims~
Kara D chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
First of all, wow. Secondly, wow. Third, oh my Goddess. That was some excellent writing. Now, when I first saw the summary, the whole twin thing was a bit unnerving and I really was uncomfortable going into it. I mean, bro bro Buffy. It just screams strange. But you've actually got a very nice story here. Kudos.

Much Love

Kara
furb1863 chapter 45 . 10/23/2007
You def need to make a story about what happens during the first pregnancy all the way up to the ending of this story and more! This was a great story with a great idea with it...so please make more stories from this one.
Miasen chapter 45 . 10/18/2007
Haha, unless someone else beat me to it, this is review number 200! Lucky you, but you totally deserve it! I love this story so much! The relationship between the three of them are so sweet, the smut is great and the characterizations on point. I love how you blend in almost every single character from Buffy and Angelverse, and it's kinda sad to see this story end. (even though it's not THE end... ;-))Great work!
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 45 . 10/17/2007
Wonderful! You've soared above and beyond anything! You've moved me - and I'm sure you've moved anyone who's read this - you've excelled in your craft. You are a Writer. And you are worthy of the title.

Forgive my lack of good faith on chapter thirty-eight.

-Alex
Aria DeLoncray chapter 45 . 10/17/2007
Aww, great story!
Kaoru-890 chapter 45 . 10/2/2007
aw, I love this story! It's so sweet! You are an excellent writer
Isabee13 chapter 45 . 10/1/2007
Love it, this was one of the greatest stories of I adore the ending and the whole tale.

BTW please post lessons on here can't find the site.

Hope you have another like this,

Isabee13
WriterChick1990 chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
love it so very very very much
AnimeAlexis chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
This is an "aww" sort of chapter. I absolutely adored it, and the only bad thing was that I read it thinking "this is the end". It was a horrible thought. :-) Ah well. Roll on the next companion piece?
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »