Reviews for Twinlets
MishaIsMyKing chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
oh my god wow ! love it !
KimaraSims chapter 45 . 12/19/2007
OMG amazing. Again i couldn't stop laughing. Singlets and Twinlets are definatly in my top favs as far as buffy fan fictions go.

KimaraSims
Kara D chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
First of all, wow. Secondly, wow. Third, oh my Goddess. That was some excellent writing. Now, when I first saw the summary, the whole twin thing was a bit unnerving and I really was uncomfortable going into it. I mean, bro bro Buffy. It just screams strange. But you've actually got a very nice story here. Kudos.

Much Love

Kara
furb1863 chapter 45 . 10/23/2007
You def need to make a story about what happens during the first pregnancy all the way up to the ending of this story and more! This was a great story with a great idea with it...so please make more stories from this one.
Miasen chapter 45 . 10/18/2007
Haha, unless someone else beat me to it, this is review number 200! Lucky you, but you totally deserve it! I love this story so much! The relationship between the three of them are so sweet, the smut is great and the characterizations on point. I love how you blend in almost every single character from Buffy and Angelverse, and it's kinda sad to see this story end. (even though it's not THE end... ;-))Great work!
Werewriter.Werescientist chapter 45 . 10/17/2007
Wonderful! You've soared above and beyond anything! You've moved me - and I'm sure you've moved anyone who's read this - you've excelled in your craft. You are a Writer. And you are worthy of the title.

Forgive my lack of good faith on chapter thirty-eight.

-Alex
Aria DeLoncray chapter 45 . 10/17/2007
Aww, great story!
Kaoru-890 chapter 45 . 10/2/2007
aw, I love this story! It's so sweet! You are an excellent writer
Isabee13 chapter 45 . 10/1/2007
Love it, this was one of the greatest stories of I adore the ending and the whole tale.

BTW please post lessons on here can't find the site.

Hope you have another like this,

Isabee13
WriterChick1990 chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
love it so very very very much
AnimeAlexis chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
This is an "aww" sort of chapter. I absolutely adored it, and the only bad thing was that I read it thinking "this is the end". It was a horrible thought. :-) Ah well. Roll on the next companion piece?
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
I like how you tied everything in together, it was nice, and is there one more chapter? I hope there is.

me
always inky chapter 45 . 9/30/2007
Aw... Thats so cute
WriterChick1990 chapter 43 . 9/22/2007
love it so much fun
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 43 . 9/21/2007
Haha, "It sucks to be you!" I love that line. And the entire chapter was brilliant. Thank you for not making us wait for days on end to see what was behind the door.

me