Reviews for Twinlets
ridalin626 chapter 42 . 9/18/2007
OMG! Ok, I'm addicted to this story... It's amazing. Chapter 41 kinda threw me a bit, but I LOVE what you've written! Please I beg of you continue to write! It is my professional opinion that you go into writing as a career. You're very talented.
mellia chapter 42 . 9/17/2007
great story! OMG, will AND spike? love it!

Alex Pratt chapter 42 . 9/16/2007
Back on Chapter 38 you said there were six more chapters! I love the story but it ends on chap. 42! Please! Please write the two more chapters! I commit the fanfiction crime of never finishing my stories, but you've come so far. And it's so well done. You've left the reader hanging, and making us want more. Please, please, I'm begging you, finish the story! Because I love it, and you make your point, and if you just wrap it up, it can be a fanfiction worth promoting among Buffy readers. If you don't... it would be a sad day indeed.

A fellow writer,

always inky chapter 42 . 9/14/2007
Oh no! Are you really almost finished? Thats kinda sad, I'll miss reading about my favourite Twinlets.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 42 . 9/14/2007
WHAT? What was it? Anyway, I'll wait, I guess. But MARRIED! YAY! Great chappie! Can't wait for the next one.

Miasen chapter 42 . 9/14/2007
Oh, another cliffy! need more! :D But, actually, I think I finally found some mistakes with your writing, it might seem a bit picky, and I might not be right, but still, here goes: In "They still weren’t out of the dog house yet!" You should skip either still or yet. It means the same, and it is too much to have both. And in "Why, exactly, did people from upon threesomes?" shouldn't it be frown insted of from? I'm not sure, but I though I should come with some actual critisisn, as I usually just praise this story (but that is because it is bloody brilliant!) Otherwise, great work as usual!
Miasen chapter 41 . 9/12/2007
Oh, cliffy! NO! Now I'm really, really looking forward to the next chapter! This is some great shit I'll tell you, I'm so impressed by this whole idea, and how you write it, and I just love it so much! Great work!
WriterChick1990 chapter 41 . 9/9/2007
love it but dying to know what spike and will are up to
always inky chapter 41 . 9/7/2007
OMG! Could it be? gasp No I can't believe such a thing! Are the twinlets cheating on Buffy?
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 41 . 9/6/2007
Who's Sam? TBA? Anyway, I like the two new chapters a lot, and seriously can't wait for more. I think there's more. . .

Moonlesssky1986 chapter 39 . 8/17/2007
I need more! i hate to sound like a fan girl but i love this story i juat can't get enough of it
Kaoru-890 chapter 39 . 8/14/2007
NO, i love this story! IN fact, i love all your stories, they're all great!
Miasen chapter 38 . 8/9/2007
Oh, I luv, luv LUV this story! But what happened with chapter 39? I was going to read it, and then it was just- gone? Well, well, I'm hoping it and other updates will come soon!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 39 . 8/7/2007
NO! ONLY SIX MORE CHAPTERS? Well, I hope they're good. And this chapter, was awesome. Dawn has her kid and they're about to 'adopt' someone else hopefully, it's great, really. Can't wait for the next one!

as chapter 39 . 8/7/2007