Reviews for Twinlets
Kaoru-890 chapter 39 . 8/14/2007
NO, i love this story! IN fact, i love all your stories, they're all great!
Miasen chapter 38 . 8/9/2007
Oh, I luv, luv LUV this story! But what happened with chapter 39? I was going to read it, and then it was just- gone? Well, well, I'm hoping it and other updates will come soon!
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 39 . 8/7/2007
NO! ONLY SIX MORE CHAPTERS? Well, I hope they're good. And this chapter, was awesome. Dawn has her kid and they're about to 'adopt' someone else hopefully, it's great, really. Can't wait for the next one!

as chapter 39 . 8/7/2007
excellent jobplz updatesoon.
WriterChick1990 chapter 39 . 8/6/2007
aww i love this its so sweet makes me feel all warm inside cant wait for more. even if there are only 6 chapters left.
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 38 . 8/6/2007
One, chapters 36 and 37 were. . .amazing. And two, Xander got what he deserved. I sound like a bitch, but that doesn't matter, 'cause he did get what he deserved. And I love how Spike and Dawn are so close now, anyway, I love how this story is going, and can't wait for more!

Moonlesssky1986 chapter 38 . 8/5/2007
This story just gets better and better i hope you post again soon.
brokenrose26 chapter 38 . 8/5/2007
hey!been reading singlets and twinlets up until this point and am enjoying it all the way! please keep going i really cant wait to see the ending of this!
WriterChick1990 chapter 38 . 8/4/2007
buffy spike and will together and happy. dawn with them and also happy. xander in jail and getting the crap beat out of him. aw yes life is of the god. lol cant wait for more
always inky chapter 38 . 8/4/2007
I loved the bashing of Xander! It made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. ;)
rogue chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
brillient i loved it please let there be more
The-Sapphire-Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
hahah, omg petey! hahah, i'm so weird but that's fantastic! great...attention to detail. :D
RGreen chapter 35 . 7/30/2007
this is my fav story ever
Ein Kampf kann eine Lebenszeit chapter 35 . 7/25/2007
Wow, those two chapters were beautiful. I loved the deal with the toothpaste. Wonderful. Sorry about the delaying of the review, just got back from china, so. . .

bunny chapter 35 . 7/22/2007
great update i've been waiting forit...iwonder wats next.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »