Reviews for Pokemon in Nerima
creaturesmint chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
Aw, I loved it! XD XD That was halarious! XD XD And I didnt see any problems at all. _ To be true, I have only seen Pokémon, and not Ramna 1/2, but this rocked! XD XD Great job! XD XD
Fletset chapter 8 . 1/25/2004
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! :)
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 8 . 11/14/2003
AN: I admit it, it was probably a really silly little fic.

What are you talking about?

That was great! Absolutely great!

I would do anything for a sequel!

angelii chapter 8 . 10/31/2003
lol, this is a really good fic, keep it up.
Kiokari chapter 8 . 7/24/2003
J-chan:oh my god...I never really liked pokemon but..

J-chan:Um we just saw 'Darkness Falls' on PPV and they're still...yeah.
vickeroo chapter 8 . 4/20/2003
_ that was cute and you fit the two animes in well with each other. good job!
moonymonster chapter 7 . 9/20/2002

Sidenote: Ash, Misty, and Brock's names in Japanese are Satoshi, Kasumi, and Takeshi. You might wanna switch 'em cause Ranma and the rest all have their Japanese names.

Moony Battle Rating: 10 99/100.

Moony Rating: 10 101/102.

_ Amazing! This story is over so...quickly! Didja write this before WD? Guess so...
moonymonster chapter 6 . 9/20/2002
Aaaaw, darn! _ I don't know why, but I kinda LIKED the idea of Ash as a girl...mmmmm...**can hear gears turning in head** A side-story might be in order. 'Course, I'd have to tell people to read THIS one first...hmmmmm...

Moony Rating: 10.

Moony Scale: **********************

Oh well, next chapter Bob the Mechanic and a review! _
moonymonster chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
hahahaha! Ash...a girl? (I wonder if she would be a good friend...probably could, if she didn't freak out every time she turned into a girl.)

For some reason, this reminds me of a book called 'the Breeds of Man'. I know it's from Ranma 1/2, but the main character of BM reacted rather the same _ 'Course, he was a genetic experiment but you don't wanna hear about that...

Moony Rating: 10.

Moony Comedy Rating: 11!

Moony Scale: 10.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
AAA! _ YAY MY FAVORITE AUTHOR WROTE A POKE FIC! _ I know I sound silly...but pokemon was my first anime so I'm happy! _ AND A RANMA 1/2 CROSSOVER TOO! YYYYYYAAAAAY!

What's Ash though? A pikachu mix? Sooo glad there's more!

Moony Scale: 9 1/3.

Sidethought: I've noticed it takes you a few chapters to get-what's the right word?-used to your story. The first, second, and third are so-so...then the remaining are great! Ja ne!
Chiren Decimal chapter 8 . 12/12/2001
I actually liked this. Maybe a little something would happen to amke that curse permanent. Yes I'm asking for a sequel.
Stormy chapter 8 . 9/15/2001
*laughs* I really, really enjoyed that! It was a great idea, and since I don't mind Pokemon - like it actually - I could better appreciate it! _ You like to do crossovers that are as strange as mine! (GW/young hercules etc). Awesome job!
Shan Graves chapter 8 . 7/12/2001
WTF? someone explain this to me.
Dreamweaver4121 chapter 8 . 7/11/2001
Wow! This was excellent. None of that 'visiting my cousin or (insert type of relativity here)'. I wish there were more crossovers like this. I look forward to reading more of your work.
poachedpears chapter 8 . 7/3/2001
Finally I've finished reading the story. It was really good, and funny. I'm a little immature for my age(I'm 16 and i'm acting like a 14 year old)(sweatdrop) Love your story.
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »