Reviews for Misunderstandings
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
KAWAII!
crazyyaoiluver chapter 8 . 8/5/2007
haha funny story i enjoyed reading so great job
Lamenting Fox chapter 8 . 3/6/2007
Kickass story. _
Lamenting Fox chapter 7 . 3/6/2007
Yay!
Lamenting Fox chapter 6 . 3/6/2007
“Yuki’s laughing. I really am going to die.”

That had me laughing so hard I cried and couldn't breathe...as did the part at the end with the birds. It's the little things that make a story great. _
Lamenting Fox chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Normally when I find a story that's already finished or at least has a good amount of chapters posted, I don't review until I get to the end...but I just have to say...I want to smack Shuichi. I know his intentions are good, but...well, he's kind of being that one person that always butts into others' personal lives and 'helps out' whether you want 'em to or not. The whole mixup amuses me though. I've had something similar to this happen before. Different topic, same chaos. _ Nice story, and I like the pairings.
BandGeeK24 chapter 8 . 2/22/2007
omig! that was so good i just finished the gravitation series like 45 minutes ago...lol it was really really really *continues on for the rest of my life then comes back in another life to finish*...ok sry. it's just so...ok i'm gonna stop. lol well you wrote an awesome story i love it! lol well keep writing! ~~ sora
RonniekinslovesHermy chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
This fic was so adorable! I loved it! Great job!
afallfromgracex3 chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
That was pretty cute! I LOVE TAT-RYU fics! Great job! It was kinda weird how Yuki called Shuichi a brat, but it was still pretty funny. I liked it when Shuichi was all like 'I'm writting a letter about how much I love Yuki Because I'm going to die."

LOL! Keep on writting!

-BankotsuChick
Udyjay chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Holy shit, that was SO confusing. XD I love how you make the characters. You should have made the chapters longer with more detail, but thats fine. I'm glad they fixed everything up. XD Yay!
Udyjay chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Poor Ryu! XD I sheaded a tear when Tatsu said no, and Shuichi told him that shit. XD Damnit. Otherwise, I laughed my ass off. XD
Udyjay chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
D: NO! POOR TATSU-BABY! He's so confused!
Udyjay chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
;A; Awh, no! C'mon, Tatsuha!
Udyjay chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
XD Uh, lmfao. Ryuichi is crazy.
Iaya R. White chapter 8 . 1/27/2007