Reviews for Bored Billionaire
omgmyyouth chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Vlad? A pop star? odd...

This is funny, continue soon
Mrs.Masters chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
Pop star? Really? *giggles* This is great! *laughs* I can't wait for the next chapter!
SecretSparkle chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
Vladdy a popstar? I'd've never guessed! O.O *gets weirdo stares* What? I think he'd make as good of one as Tucker! In fact, they should form a band or something! Really! I'm lying! *laughs maniacally when the plants listening to her rant don't get it. Yes, you read right. I said PLANTS. P-L-A-N-T-S!* O.o XD

Noon (midnight's twin BROTHER): Um, Secret? Your conscience needs you. She's saying something about having a planned meeting...?

Secret: WHAT! WHAT DID THE TRAITOR TELL YOU! WHERE IS SHE!

My conscience: I'm right here. I just finished a game of ping-pong against Infatuation. And lost, so you'll be thinking about J-

Secret *in loud whisper*: Don't you DARE say his name. Say his name and you'll regret it.

Conscience: Sorry. So, if you're wondering why, blame Infatuation. But don't tell Blame I said that. He hates it when you use him.

Secret *paniking*: One of my emotions is a HE? B-but I'm a, you know, GIRL!

Conscience *very matter-of-factly*: I'm very aware of that. But how else did you expect us to repr-

Secret: O.O Don't finish that sentence. Just. Don't. *submits before this conversation gets too disturbing for the poor, poor souls who happen to stumble across it O.o;*
Tara chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
i dont even want to know why vlad becomes a pop star!*is scared for life* nah just kidn'. anyway i got an idea of what vlad should do. he could get evidence of that danny and sam are (FINALLY!) dating, then he could collect money that he bet on them couple and he will become a trillionair! yeah my mind is crazy right now so dont ask where i got this from )
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
update soon
angel4u185 chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Vlad becomes a pop star? XD Update soon!
angel4u185 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
"Vlad ruins Danny and Sam’s date."

*evil laugh* I like the way you think... D Update soon!
The Poisoned Doughnut Of DOOM chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Vlad should make Sam's limo tires go flat, forcing Sam and Danny to continue their date in the other limo, which, unfortunately, is still carying Mr. and Mrs. Manson.
shootingdragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
OMG! He's gonna ruin their date? XD Priceless!

Please update soon! *adds to favies*