Reviews for The Common Thread
random-lobster chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
this is great! I can't wait for more!
NashNurse chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
Poor Margaret. I probably missed it...but how long has Margaret been in the Pierce family? good chapter, you have me thoughoughly ingrossed
Catherine chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Is Margaret going to be okay?
AttheSwamp chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
"You'd go through the state of Maine to get justice for Victoria"

Great line:)

I'm glad you have picked up this story again. Where have you been hiding all this time?
Laurie Eve chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
I didn't get a chance to read the story until today, but from what I've read, this sounds like an awesome story! I like it...You did an excellent job! Keep up the great writing, and update again soon!
laurydory chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
ooh.. I want to say 'the plot thickens' but everyone always says that.. oh well: the plot thickens! Hope we hear more from you soon cos I'm enjoying this story and although, again, I'm not one to talk, it is sometimes diffucult to remember what the story was when we have to wait too long. Very well written and paced though. I can't wait to see where it all leads.
AttheSwamp chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Hey! I thought you had given up on this story. I'm glad you haven't though. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter - and good luck with the exam results.
RoseLight chapter 3 . 3/28/2007
Clever twist, allowing for all sorts of complications to arise and questions for your loyal readers to ponder while waiting for the next installment. Please continue this fascinating tale.
Leah chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
this is a great story looking forward to more
AttheSwamp chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
I don't understand how Josephine could have given up her daughter so easily. That was cruel although she is definitely better off with her father and Margaret. Does Margaret know whose daughter Victoria is?
AttheSwamp chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
This is really promising. Like father like daughter:D

Can't wait to see what happens when Victoria and Josephine meet.

Chapter was just about the right length.
laurydory chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
It's great fun rediscovering stories you'd forgotten all about and this one is certainly shaping up to be a great read. Ok that makes it sounds like it's not already so I'll rephrase. This one is very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing where it heads. I sense a little turbulance on the horizon...

Hope you find a little more time to write (not that I'm one to talk) and we will hear from you soon. :)
RoseLight chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
You display an excellent ear for the high-school setting. And now the plot thickens, as we learn what happened between Hawk & Jo. Pray continue...
the psycho sour skittle chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
this is a good story
NashNurse chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
Hm, intresting, my guess is that Jo isa going to be pretty suprised. the only this is... is Victoria Margaret's or Jo's? (hope you don't mindthe new nick-name... it's easier to type. lol)Good chapter! You've got me curious...