Reviews for Dilemma
Qween of the Damned chapter 2 . 5/15/2007
...Well don't kill her! Keep it up! Hehe.
critic chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
I found this story a little . . . too much. there are some great ideas, but you put too much drama into certain parts, and not enough detail in others. you need to slow down a little, don't rush to the action, answer the basic who, what when where why and how, such as how does Warren know this girl? Even if she is mentioned in another story of yours, she still needs to be introduced to this one.
Tinuel chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
Well..this is interesting enough.

I love shape-shifters. You take it to a rather dramatic extent that makes it hard to just be 'unique'. By giving her the ability to not only shape-shift into any creature imaginable..but any inanimate object as well? Its very...ultimate. I cant explain it. I don't really like that :-p

Also, the part I find Mary-Sue-ish is what ELSE comes with it. The ability to shift into living things. The ability to shift into inanimate things. The ability of telepathy? And her immunity to fire. Its just so much..

Even using the excuse of shape-shifting, its far too over the top for the reader to ever connect with her. She appears invincible, and you don't really want that. Know what I mean? :)

Still, Cassie is a slightly intriguing character personality wise :)

I dont, however, understand their situation in chapter one. While it could be a dramatic moment filled with action, it wasnt logical. Who were the followers? Why on EARTH would she tell Warren to attack her?

Those are one of the pathetic twists I used to throw into my stories when I was a child :-p

It's never logical. Even if Warren cant truly hurt her with his fire, what do they gain from the situation. Thats the issue with their decision. How would it help them even if she hadn't been hurt?

The villains wouldn't just skip away if they noticed the girl still alive. I'm not sure I understood the direction they were going with this little act.

Still, emotions beautifully revealed for Warren's part upon discovering how hurt she was.

This is not at all a flame. Its advice on how you might develop this character you seem to love so deeply .
KIT chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
... one thing to say, please continue! and make haste! the story is slightly slower now, which is good, and the way you wrote of her parents' anxiety was a gentle touch. you might wanna consider writing of what happened to cass during the actual movie, that'd be an interesting piece to read. and if you do, remember to send me the link as usual
Matchbox Dragon chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
Some nice Warren angst there. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, so keep it up.
Pinkninja83 chapter 2 . 12/12/2006
i like your story so far...i hope warren DOES end up with her...i love warren/oc stories...

roc on...
kit chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I've seen it like you advised me to, it's good, but i think you're getting into the story too quick, my suggestion is you take it slow, i felt it a little sudden, you didn't explain the background or anything, you just cut into the combat and in the first chapter one of the main characters is severely injured. it's kinda... quick, try making more explanations between lines.

KIT
Matchbox Dragon chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I like it. Interesting scenario and nicely written. Also, realistic the way things didn't turn out the way she'd hoped when she came up with the plan. Although, if I was Cassie, I would have gone for something a little more fireproof than a polar bear, maybe some sort of armour-plated reptile? On the other hand, the bear packs a mean punch. All in all, well done. Keep writing.