Reviews for Tumble
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This story is perfect. I loved it. Thank you for the great read.
Secrets and Stories chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING STORY EVER. I LOVED IT. SO FREAKING MUCH. You totally read my mind about couples. They shouldn't have to be all lovey-dovey in public. Privately is SO much better. And I have a right to say that 'cause my almost-boyfriend always hugs me in public and yes it's nice but UGH what I wouldn't give for no PDA from him and why am I complaining about him to you? You didn't even do anything. Except read my mind about couples and things. In conclusion, I love you!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
oh. my. god. that was so beautiful.
ohscrewthename chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love, and have noticed with many of your stories, how this is so in-depth and thoughtful. It doesn't display outward passion or dramatic antics and conversation- it's pure and gives you something to think about. I've never thought of love to such an extent like this in the way you've put it, but I've gotta say, I think it's well-put.
NatalieFoxe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This one is one of the best I've read ]

so sweet.
Roofabutton chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Wow, you write amazingly.

And you're right, prince charmings are SO overrated.

Kairi is one lucky girl:P
SeraphAngel chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aww... that was adorable! I think it was an interesting look at Sora and Kairi's relationship, and it feels like you put some real thought into their personalities. Awesome job on this story!
hidden x charade chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Oh my gosh. To me, this explains what Sora and Kairi's relationship would be like perfectly! Why can't all guys be like that? I must yet wish on another star.
Sunshine to the Heart chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
omg...so CUTE! I wish something like that happened to me. :'(
Marsuvees chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I sincerely adored this one-shot.

It truly made me think on alot of things, to think of a relationship in a bit of a different aspect.

Well done, my friend.

Great, great work you have here.

~Mars
namidaxx chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
that was the cutest thing ever~

they're very much in character i guess

good job :]
Simetra Kain chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Can you possibly get any more true? My gosh, after reading countless Sora/Kairi fics, this one is probably the only one that speaks to me. Amazing, well written and very captivating. Don't you just wish more guys would be like that in the world sometimes? Some girls have simple needs you know..._

Awesome one-shot, as always from a brilliant writer like you.

~Princess Io~
Ange.Aqueux chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Aw, that was sweet! You are such a good writer!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
*dies* That was wonderful!
Twitterlu chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I really love this story. It's short, but really sweet and makes you rethink all of the overrated love holidays, like Valentine's Day and such. Nice job, and very well worded.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »