Reviews for My Enemy, My Brother
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
NO NO NO NO THIS WAS PERFECT PLEASE UPDATE IT WAS SO AMAZING PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE
Ebyenvloed chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
To be continued... ?
Millru chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Are you going to continue this story? It's so good!
Freakin' Yoda chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Really like this story so far. Please update soon!
charmingkitty chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
update love the direction the plot is heading and the confrontation epic!
youngjusticefanatic chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Please tell me you plan to continue this? It's a really good story and I would love to see more!
Jordan chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
I read all the chapters and loved the i wish this was a real book.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Please continue this story & update! It's such a good story and I want to read the ending! Please update soon!
theGirlNightwing chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Please continue
JackFrost23 chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
You have a good start i wish you would finish this
bronze andromeda shun chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Of all the places to leave us hanging...I realize it's been a couple years, but could you consider picking up on this story again? I liked it very much and would like to read more.
CountryHick29 chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
I love your story. Its a great blend of the comics and the cartoon. Though it looks like the plot bunnies have run away but if you ever continue it Ill be sure to read it. Keep up the good work and Ill be sure to read more of your stories.
Duder chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! :DD
the idiot chapter 6 . 2/15/2011
This is by far one my most favourite DC fanfics! Your writing is superb and the story's so interesting. I especially love the differing perspectives and the twist on 'Jason is Red-X'. It doesn't look like you've been updating, but if you ever do, I'll be here to read!
totallyPSYCHED chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
Amazing! : O

I love it! And it's sooo incharacter and realistic to the original! :D

... Wow, I love how deep this story is, the imagery is amazing, and the tone works really well :]