Reviews for Dragonheart
DASvicks63 chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
Damn great story
ranneal chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Wow!This is a beautiful chapter...I love it...and the cool way things happened to Hinata and Naruto.
Shinobi-no-Orenji chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
T.T the last part made me cry too Hinata! this is good stuff... but ive seen other stories... Ive seen some things man, and some stuff. I wouldn't reccomend it!(it means yours is better)
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Oh! Everything looks like sadness now! And Kyuubi-chan's NOT helping!
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
No! And i have to stop reading! But oh, the little taste of Gaara was simply...delicious. And what do they mean by purity? She's recently not a virgin anymore...XD a little late! But...oh no! Don't say her suitor's the Yakusho? No, no, you wouldn't do that. Besides, he's more likely to get it on with Sakura than Hinata. I desperately wanted a GaaraXHinata scene! I'm too much a fan of GaaraXHinaXNaruto, cuz they're my favorite charactrs, I like them all together.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Oh yes. Gaara's so sexy! Thank you soo muchh for putting him in this story! As soon as they said Suna i was like "Gaara! My love!"
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Oh, I just LOVE dragons! Too bad Naruto and Hinata aren't living together...yet.
xXLooney-chanXx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Oh, you have no idea how wonderful you are for getting them together in the first chapter! I can't tell you how annoying it is to wait three chapters or so for them to realise that they love each other. Thank you so much for doing that. 3
hinata-fan2 chapter 27 . 3/6/2010
i really like EVERYTHING in your fafic
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 27 . 3/2/2010
Wow, that was one heck of an ending. Great job! I really enjoyed reading this, although its been a while, haha. I guess I'll have to read it again some day or another. Well, I hope I get to see more works from you in the future. If not, take care, and thanks for the wonderful story.
King Of Idiots chapter 27 . 3/2/2010
FUCKING AMAZING!

I have to say, it has been a long time coming, and I do mean a LONG time, but the year long wait was well worth it in the end. Quite the ending to an expertly written story, good sir.

I had added this to my favorites, hoping to one day find it finished. Little did I know that my obsesive habit of checking all my favorited stories would bring me to the long awaited ending to this one. I can say, with finality, that this is the best Naruto fanfic I have ever read, and I have read quite a few. Even after being away from it for so long, the story is pretty firmly in my mind, for the most part. I may still re-read it, for old time sake, but that is beside the point.

Thank you, UmbreonMessiah, for finishing this wonderfully original and tactfully humorous story. Perma favorite.

P.S. If you are ever going to write something else, let me know when you're finished so I don't end up waiting another year for the last chapter. :P
Dragon Man 180 chapter 27 . 3/1/2010
Trust Naruto to sleep for four days in a tree. That's so him. Nice finish up, glad you managed to get it done!
GacktLover14 chapter 25 . 4/7/2009
Wow.. I am amazed at your abilty to make such a story to come alive. The charactor arnt OOC or anything, its like reading the manga in word form. I like the way you gave Hinata spunk and how you brought them together only to be ripped apart. I honestly think this is the best i read so far. And I can not wait for the next chapter :3
kyokoaurora chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
Fantastic!
DanteHyuuga chapter 25 . 3/10/2009
...O_O; oh. shit. That cant be good in any way shape or form.

Aside from the fact i hate your evil cliff hangers i LOVE Kakeru and these fight scenes. Both are definitely something for other authors to look up to. in other words; GREATNESS.

_