Reviews for Say 'Flowchart' Again
MissMissy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Yes it was a little sappy. But oh so romantic.
thepluot chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This episode was on TV today, and I immediately thought of this story! Then I realized I'd never reviewed it. So - it's awesome. Great characterization, excellent dialogue, and all in all a fantastic story.
Julia chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is so amazing! I love how you mixed the smut with the sap. :)
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Sap is great, especially because we don't get enough of it on the show. This was sappy without being annoyingly so, too. And it was pretty darn hot!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Lovely. That moment on the show is hot in and of itself, but it always left us wondering just what went down and how and you delivered! What's especially nice about your fic is, even though it is smutty and steamy, it's still tender in that Jackie is concerned about how Hyde is handling all these changes in his life. She always looks out for him just as he looks out for her and you show us that through minimal dialogue. Her concern for him combined with the reminder of how he went to jail for her even before they were together are great touches. This was a great one-shot.
spaci1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Aw... sigh. lol That is just so hot and sweet. Grr! I just love them together! Please write more stuff like this. It helps to ease the pain.

Spaci
flight815surviver chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
wow so great, what did u dress up as on halloween? I may have to borrow the idea
jellybones chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
This is one of my favorite moments ever and you made it so wonderful! I loved the idea of Jackie in control, leading him by the tie. You have a way with the smut! This was so great, and the sappiness was a great way to end it because honestly, who doesn't love some J/H fluff at the end of the day? I will read anything you write. You are a wonderful writer and you breathe new life into this couple.
Victoria2006 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OMG, now I remember after he took her hand and they hurried out, that later on in the circle he still was wearing that tie. Now I know why...he never took it off. You are so clever. I absolutely loved this oneshot. It was sweet and sexy and so them.

ps Luvcali mentioned something about you hoarding a bunch more of these little jewels. If we're really good will you reward us with one of them every now and then?
fastforwarddd chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love all these random one shots you have.

I know you don't get enough reviews on them and I wish I had reviewed about the other ones ealier but there seems to be no point when all I could say is that it was amazing and I hope you don't change them at all.

I've also got to agree with luvcali, hot war standoff is my favourite one that you've done.

I can't believe you only got like 5 reviews on that one.

Anyways, I think that you're an amazing writer and for some reason you just know how to capture all of these little moments.

Perfect...thats all I can say.
PrincessJackie120 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
great job! i think the sappiness is a good balance for the smut. loved it!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Great one-shot! Both sweet and smutty. Absolutely perfect. ]
Casper1990 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Finally! I have been wanting someone to make another brilliant story about this moment in the show! I agree tha it was probably the best tease we got in the 3 seasons they dated. Seeing Jackie in control is always fun to watch lol.
Marble Rose chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Such a sweet fic. A sweet, HOT fic. There's not much more to say than that. I appeciated that you pointed out that Jackie loved Hyde with or without the tie. I think he thought that she was always pushing to change him when she really just wanted to encourage him. Well, my eyes are drooping so that's all the analyzing I can do at the moment. This was the perfect bedtime story, so thank you!
Wuffy chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Awesome job! Very sexy and very funny, too. Jackie in charge felt completely in-character, and the ending wasn't as sappy as you think. It was really just a very sweet moment between the two, especially considering where they each were emotionally in the show at that point. :)