Reviews for You First
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 4/25
This is okay I like it, but I hope Val shots Danny 'Phantom' between his legs... :D I am bad He deserve it
Emmazippy577 chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
o.o I like it... actually. I don't really see it as SxT, more as a brother-sister kinda love. I kiss my sister, and cousins. Not on the mouth, but on the forehead and that's what I interpreted it as. Just Tuck being kind and protective of Sam.
Rose chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I am not a strict D/S er and I thought that this was kind of cute.
DannyPhantomGurl25 chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
No it was supposed to be dannyxSam! Not tucker!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
you made me cry
Amy CrazyGirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Wow. I loved the first chapter, because it really is real. The second one, was...eh. Not good, not bad (in my opinion! please take that into note. I'm sure several people love it!(yeah, I'm D/S, pretty strictly) Although, I do have a friend who's T/S..or pretty much T/anybody. I might send him the link for this.
Dark Northern Lights chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
I agree wholeheartedly. I, personally, try to avoid shipping after what happened with Avatar, but I do agree that not everyone ends up with who they love first.

Still well written.

Happy writings!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
*THROWS UP* you put Sam and Tucker together! that is wrong on so many levels! *continues to puke, the shivers uncontrollably.*
Koyaanisqatsi chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
WOW!

Honestly, this is truly amazing...I've read a lot of fics where Danny ends up hurting Sam, and I gotta say this is the best and most thought out one ever. You even managed to sway me...A STRICT D/S shipper to almost agree with a T/S! Congrats!

I also agree with you about the comfort thing...but, I think it could use more...this could really end up a chapter story.

I'd personally LOVE to see that...

Think about it!

;)

Amelia,
AirGirl Phantom chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
Whoa... Yeah, I would shoot you, but for going out with Valerie, Danny deserves Tucker taking Sam. Good job!
BadgersRule chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
damn... that was probably the best tucker/sam fic i have ever read...and although im a danny sam shipper i loved this story. awsome job!
Winnywriter chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
I'm not a fan of the pairing, but I do think that this is a pretty good story.
Fairly Odd Phantom Fan chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
I'm a pretty big D/S supporter, but I liked this. I still don't like T/S, but I'll respect your opinion.
CuriosityRedux chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
aw! I think this is the first t/s story I've ever liked, and I've been here for a WHILE
Summers Rage chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
i'm a d&s shipper but i liked it. it was cute and go tucker!