Reviews for True Strength
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 5/6
PLZ. Kyuubi. Godaime.
TheWateringWizard chapter 28 . 4/8
Gets darker? As long as Naruto and Hinata survive I'm good. You kill Hinata and I stop reading immediately.
TheWateringWizard chapter 26 . 4/8
I don't understand the abilities that the leader of Akatsuki has. When you say Clones? Is it like shadow clone or is it DNA cloning? And was he watching them when they went to see Haku? I don't like this at all... I'm sure this mission is gonna be WAY tougher than expected. I can't shake the feeling that they're all playing the game of this sick little man, whoever he is.
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 4/8
Well shit that's what I call a twist! And how on earth did he pass the barrier?
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 4/8
So wait... What are the changes made to Naruto, I don't understand. Does he have fox ears or not? Does he have claws or not? And is his hair red and black or red and blond? Because he had them and Hinata saw them but when the rest arrived it was apparently gone. And I'm saddened at the fact that his shirugan isn't blue anymore
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 4/8
Oh man I hope Naruto isn't too changed
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 4/8
Ah crap... They absorbed the tailed beast like Naruto did?! I was hoping they still had an uncooperating monster in them...

But Naruto absorbed the most powerful of them plus he has his bloodline so he's good. What I meant by being annoyed at the seals is that I'm sure there will be fights in the future that could've been finished very quickly using badass seals (he doesn't even need to wrote anything! He just gazes at someone and it outs the seal on that person) but will instead drag out. I know it's for the sake of the story! But I will still be annoyed
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 4/7
Oh man that bathroom episode, I thought that was it but apparently nope... I'm sure Deidara and Sasori didnt die but used the technique Itachi and Kisame use to distract Naruto and the Gaara rescue team
TheWateringWizard chapter 20 . 4/7
People always portray the Hyuuga elders as assholes... They might not be that wrong. The Hyuuga in general belive they're all mighty plus these guys are old and senile. Makes you an asshole pretty easily. I guess that the leader of the Akatsuki must be an Uchiha right?

You know something that surprised me a lot is the fact that you anticipated Itachi being innocent, that he didn't destroy his clan for pleasure. He's not as clean in canon because in it he did kill his WHOLE clan, buy he had good reasons. While here he just killed a few active ninjas before the Hyuuga took over.
TheWateringWizard chapter 19 . 4/7
I loved to see Naruto dominate Sasuke! He hasn't used the awesome rasengans yet! My favourite, personally, is the Odama Rasengan!
TheWateringWizard chapter 18 . 4/7
The seal of life is gonna cause me massive fits later on. I understand that Naruto is VERY powerful. When Orochimaru will see him, he'll probably jizz in his pants (God what a horrible image) to have him as his next vessel...
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 4/7
You walking piece of sushi? That is very much unlike Itachi! But was it Kisame who was thinking 'soon...' ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 4/7
Man I am so absolutely in bloody love with your story! Naruto rocks soooo much and him and Hinata are so adorable!
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 4/7
Man you play Kotor II also?! Honestly it's one of my favourite game ever. You could have taken the Jedi fighting forms directly. I don't remember if they inspired themselves of the Canon material for the game or not. Knowing that Shien is Form V maybe...

And God Naruto's changes are so bloody exciting! He's gonna kick so much ass. Orochimaru is gonna gall over himself when he sees that.
TheWateringWizard chapter 14 . 4/7
Yes no Harem! I used to like them but now I throughly dodge them because I can't conceive that it's possible to love properly more than one woman. And it's disgusting and belittling for a woman to have to share.

Now that chapter was fantastic and the fluff was amazing! Can't wait to know what the doujutsu does exactly. And for Sakura to learn that Naruto and Hinata are dating
1,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »