Reviews for Flying Free
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Man I wish you weren't such an excellent writer. I need sleep but I like your stories too much to stop reading. I guess I'll just have to keep on going until my battery dies.
My Kate chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
just found this story, and I am actually almost giddy...this is actually the type of scenario I always imagined they survived as they became a couple...in my happiest moments, I don't believe we really saw the catalyst that brought Gil out of his self-imposed exile...I really believe the bump to her head or something as mundane was really what caused him to take a chance...great writing, as usual...thanks for this story...
Wander52 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
What a neat story...
Grisslover chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I was browsing again over your stories and read this... again. Actually, its one of your best. You made me cry, like Sara was. I felt Sara's tears as mine. You are great. Please, keep 't give up on GSR.I love the way you write.
jenstog chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Somehow I missed this story before when reading your work... I liked it!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Hee! Can I damage the gondolier? Funny and sweet.
xipeek chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
OMG it's very sweet and too cute!

i loved it, thx for wrinting such a thing!

GSR rocks!
wobbear chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This was great, all of it. Snippets that particularly appealed to me:

Grissom's "arm still formally around her shoulders but definitely not participating in the snuggling portion of the program" and Sara's "own, sporadic waterworks with a few errant tears that would not be denied their moment in the moonlight."

"You want to finish a sentence?" ... "I don't think there's time. Then "You're feeding me dialog now?" Hehe.

Really nice job.
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was beautiful.

I remember that commerical too.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was very hopeful...thank you for a very believable "what if?"!
kiefersgirl1971 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
What a cracking story! Well done and please continue it. Thank you for sharing xx
Beuller chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow...I needed that! Please write more...pretty please...
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
that was wonderfully amazing!
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
omg wonderful, beautiful, and amazing, love it !
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I'm not sure what I loved more - this line: "But it's a good thing there wasn't a bed around or I have a feeling I'd be walking funny until sometime next week" or the fact that this story came about from a douche commercial. Wonderful work, I thoroughly enjoyed it :)