Reviews for New life, New guy, New war, NEW POWERS?
DeaththeKidbemine9 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
your not stupid. and ice cream fixes all emotional problems. as well as shiny things. i like where this was going so i hope you really did make a sequel for this story. but i noticed there isn't a lot of fanfic for the movie so it's cool if not. please keep up the good work. it is really great. just keep a look out for grammar at times and it will be awesome.
Tentenperson-Temari cosplay chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
kool
BlueReaders chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i wanna make a story but i don't know how e-mail at 4 instructions plz plz
disneyqueen chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
Hey

Great job, I loved it. The endig was a little let down, but I like the thought that Marie might have som real magic. PLease write the squeal and the real ending. Great story, please write the or post it ASAP, PLEASE. I loved it

D-Queen
disneyqueen chapter 4 . 4/20/2007
Hey

Great chapter. I little short, but good. Please update soon. I love this story.

I loved Danny going in and comforting her, great.

D-Queen
Miki34 chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
No comment. Good grammar and spelling. Word choice pretty good. The rest...no comment.
disneyqueen chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
hey

Love it. The paint war was really cool and maybe bring in Max at some piont. I loved how they almost kissed, but didn't. Love it. Update as soon as you can.

Disneyqueen
disneyqueen chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
hey

love it. please review, but it seems silly that Danny couldn't stand Ally at the show because she was head strong, but he likes her crazy ciosin. Odd, but cool please please update soon
Miki34 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Ok...pretty good so far, but does that mean, pairing wise, what I think it does?

Anyway, good going.
disneyqueen chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
hey,

It's really good please keep it up. I really wants to know what happens. and is the potal going to go to Danny hidway or is it something completely different. anyway love it update soon.