Reviews for Hotel hoppers
Javer chapter 5 . 1/19/2006
Meh. Trite.
kagome355 chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Sorry I forgot to log in, anyways THANK YOU finally someone who created a Goemon/Yae pairing. It's about crappy time lol.

The fanfic was pretty good. I too am going to make one...it's going to be long though. I hope you'll read it, so check me up later on in about a month or so to find it started later.

PS: I agree with Goemon, she is absolutely beautiful...
Copo-chan chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
hola!

Woo!

Adoro tu hiztoria...

la he leido...X0...vezez.. xD xD xD

Me agradó muzho muzho...

weno... alloz!
AxisLyonheart516 chapter 5 . 6/19/2005
Great story, and plot, but the writing needs to be a little touched up(especially on Chapters 1 and 2).

Other than that, I really enjoyed this story, especially the love scene at the hotel.

Glad to know I'm not the only fan of Goemon!
nessthing chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
That was rather good. _ It was kinda chpooy in parts, but overall good. Also, you kept the dialogue nice and quirky, just like the games. _
Shang chapter 5 . 7/27/2004
Hm...I like the story. But just one thing wrong. Yae is my woman dammit! T_T Goemon, oh that super saiyan wannabe. I otta rip that purple pineapple off his head and feed it to him.

pants as he catches his breath

Just kidding. Although I don't approve of Yae and Goemon being together, I like all the characters (With Yae being my personal fav.) Pretty good story, now I just need to finish the games. T_T I haven't gotten very far on either of them.
Shang chapter 5 . 7/27/2004

pants as he catches his breath

uh dont know chapter 5 . 4/16/2004
beautiful fan fic sorry i know its very late since u finished this but i just got back from a big trip i got 1 question though uh doesnt goemon love omitsu what would happen when they run into her again? lol w/e great fic
Xeophane chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
MAN! Some people are SO rude! You can't just rush these kind of things. Good things come to those who wait.

And it's a good thing I didn't know this was here, so when I looked it was already finished... eh heh heh...

ANYWAYS! The first and the best fic I've read about the Mystical Ninja series. There are not enough fanfics for this game! But I loved this because of the Goemon/Yae shippyness. Yes I did. Actually I didn't think they'd be a good couple until I read this. ;) Very, very, VERY good jorb, mate. VERY good.
rikki74 author chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
Yes I know it was a lack luster ending but I kind of wanted to end it as short and sweet as humanly possible. I would have gone into extensive detail but at the moment, my brain hurt.

So Sorry to all the people i ticked off to the extreme, but everything's working fine over here so I'm going to be back on the writing track.

peace-(jesus this message seems longer than the final chapter)
Neo Qwerty chapter 4 . 7/13/2003
Neo Qwerty: GYAH! C'mon, get movin'!

Yami Azerty: *grabs the Sasuke-sized fairy by the hair and holds her above the ground to prevent her from tackling Rikimaru* Calm down. The story's really good, BUT it's getting a little bit... Dragged-pushed along.

Neo: Oh, shush! *whacks Azerty on the head* It's great! *gives the thumbs-up, grinning*
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2003
flame on WILL YOU FUCKIN UPDATE THE THING ALREADY, I WAITED A LONG TIME AND I AM GETTING VERY MAD
noogie chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
heh heh heh nice
Brandon chapter 4 . 5/13/2003
Great job.I like Goemon and I like fan fics so I really, really, really, really, really, really, really like it.
goemon chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
one word beutiful, last thing how do you know that this happend i am shocked and stunned