Reviews for Something's out there
Seganumber1fan chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
can you please continue this story. I realy enjoy it.
Maria M chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
plz hurry
Twilight the Wolf chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Please respond to this all readers! Misty the Hedgecat is a thief and liar! She has stolen a story from another author and is taking credit for it! The story is under the Shadamy category and it was once written 2 years ago! I read the entire story before and I recognize it! SHE'S A THIEF!

I have been trying to report abuse, but it's no use in trying on her blog! STOP HER BEFORE SHE CREDITS HERSELF AND RUINS EVERYONE'S PROFILE!
minecraftidiot chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
love this story! keep it up!
Hannah chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
okay are you going to finish it i am eager to read more and you are doung a great for writing and shadamy is my favorite couple ever. i think i seen some of your videos on youtube they are great too. i most enjoyed the stories i read a lust for blood and who does amy go with? I think she should be with shadow because they are just perfect for each other! Most of my family don't think so though. espisally my stepsister she thinks it should be shadrouge. anyway thx for writing and i'll read more today.

see ya, :)
SparkzLight chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
write more plz!
X-treme SR chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Cool first chap. Lil short, but I'll read more later.
Cerise Rose chapter 4 . 4/11/2007
This is such a great story! Please continue, and the June character's good. Nice back story. Please update soon!
SonicGirl89 chapter 4 . 3/21/2007
Wow! Man is this story good. I love suspense!

Please continue!_
Project Shadow chapter 4 . 2/5/2007
Brilliant chapter and a cliffhanger! *pulls at hair*

Poor June, she must be petrified.

5* chapter

*can't wait for more*
WontonBagel chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
Another good chapter. Keep up the nice work. D
Project Shadow chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Awh, Shadow was bring so fatherly towards June X3 That's so sweet!

Brilliant chapter! June's story was sad, but i suspect it has something to do in the future!

WontonBagel chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Nice chapter. Hope to see more soon.
shadrougeforever chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Yay! You're back! I missed you! This story is good, you should continue.
Project Shadow chapter 2 . 11/29/2006