Reviews for London Calling
put sex in detail plz
cupcake chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
omg! u r so evil!
BookQueen12321 chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
Reading your story, again! :) such an amazing connection you have created between these two! Where ever you are, please pick up the metaphorical pencil and write again?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Ok...but strange. It's also a tad depressing, but i like it. I wish u could hav found a way 4 will 2 keep his smithy open full time!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Loved he Barbie! :) lol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oh my god, the cookie! I actually tested up-no lie! PLEASE I know u probably aren't got in o read this but continue...for me?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Fantastic! Love this, love u!
Hedgehoggoulash1996 chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story! Plus, it helped me to improve my english which isn't my mother tongue, so...thank you ;P
Cheznut2 chapter 20 . 8/9/2010
Im really enjoying reading this story and want to know what happens next.
keiraliz chapter 20 . 3/15/2010
Brilliant story! I read this story a long time ago, but I felt like re-reading it again today. It's just as good as the last time as I read it! Anyway... LOL! Only Will and Elizabeth would get arrested on their wedding night. XD Of course, only Jack would through them an after party after their reception so they would get drunk even though they originally planned to leave the party so they could get it on in their hotel room, hehe. Completely different from the other Willabeth wedding nights I read, but I laughed and loved it. :D

Great story!
Morbidmuch chapter 20 . 1/16/2010
You certainly are one crazy lady. That's a first, I have to admit; getting arrested on your wedding night.
MtReload chapter 20 . 8/20/2009
Fantastic, loved it! Best Will/Elizabeth modern au I've read yet.
buffycorvin chapter 20 . 1/22/2009
love it cant wait too see what happens next
piratechu chapter 20 . 11/5/2008
Doll, you MUST update soon! I'm seriously feeling major deprivation from your story. I absolutely adored this. Please update soon!
WillsElizabeth23 chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
Well, you certainly got me on this one! Soon as they walked into that theater, I just *knew* he was going to propose! And, really, he did everything but actually say the last two words! You did such a wonderful job of building the anticipation with their journey up to the stage in the dark, the candles Will set up, the dancing, the soft music, and of course, Will's beautiful words. And then to cut it off so suddenly with such a cliffie? Oh, my. Was not expecting that.

I loved the earlier scenes of PridefulWill not wanting to reveal his awful financial situation to his girlfriend, as well as the scenes of AshamedWill when he finally did confess to her how bad things had gotten. The dialogue in that scene in her bedroom was fabulous, with AngstyWill and LovingElizabeth making wonderful appearances. And I really liked Elizabeth's plans for the theater and the way she got Mr. Roberts to go along with the plan and convince Will to agree to it as well. I'm glad Will was able to see that she only did that becuase she loved him so much.

All in all, it was a great chapter! I'm going to give myself a little time off before returning to find out exactly what just happened in that theater! Also, just out of curiosity, are you ever giong to update "Diamond Murderer?" Because that's a great story, too!