Reviews for Give It Up
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
wahahahahaa..
that was... *speechless*
well, people must have secret or two, right *wink*
now...let me go into my own world now... *LOL*
XD

until next time,

mrs. zala
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
lol XD

Athrun better hide those from Kira.

And AThrun picked his things as if nothing happened. hahaXD
LC Black chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
funny, funny funny! and really, really cute! Did Cags really marry Yuuna? If so, I hate her so much right now. i can see wat u mean, cags did change, in a realy bad way. :(

anyways, nice story!
CagalliRules chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Its so cute!
shiloah18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
*faLLs over Laughing* WAH!HA!HA!HA!HA! d*mn! they're both obsSeSsed with each other! XD

LiL' figurines, doLLs, stickers, posters, CDs [what? CDs from what? interviews? speeches? or does she sing now?], interchangeabLe modeLs, cards, magazines and even some expLicit photos [what the.. where did he get those?] of CagaLLi? now, now.. I wouLdn't wonder where he got those.. since she is the Chief Representative of her nation.. makes me wonder what he does with the doLLs.. *smugs* ne? Athrun.. *grins*

a voOdOo doLL with the name "Yuna" on it? lol bet he Likes to torture the reaL thing as much as it's doLL.. XD

in "Truth" by puzzlepuzzle.. Cags got a Yuna doLL from Lacus.. so she couLd vent her anger out on it.. lol XD

he had a whip and handcuFfs? xure handcuFfs since Athrun's a soLdier demo.. a whip? how come I'm getting suggestive ideas to whereas he uses those stuFf? *grin widens*

figures, posters, cLothings (incLuding underwears...)[wha? are those underwears with images of him? or are they his? O_O], photos and some questionabLe DVDs.. [hmm.. what kind of DVDs? did Athrun become popuLar at ORB tOo? as much as he was in PLANTS?]

-_

an Athrun doLL with a bobbLing head? [reminds me of that Athrun doLL she had when she was in an onsen with Lacus in a pic.. ] and couLd change his attires - Let him wear sungLasSes, jacket or nothing at ALL?.. 0_0 [suggestive ideas are popping in again..]

an aLbum with a cover of a haLf-naked Athrun? lol XD

hehe.. gomen Kira.. demo, according to what Luna saw.. there were expLicit photos of your twin sister.. *snickers*

nyWeiZ, suteki deshou fic! ;3

P.S. if you're an AsuCaga fan.. I encourage you to view this URL:

if that doesn’t work..

try checking out “Pacific Blue’s” profiLe

she has a Link for it there

yeah, I know it sounds siLLy..

demo,

who knows?

it might actuaLLy work..

jaa ne! ;)
Whatev3691 chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Very funny, very cute, very well done!
CagROX chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
OMG a sequel plz!
Mitsuki Sakura chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I'm just really curious as to what you were thinking when you wrote this...

Not that it's not good.

Short and random but quite hilarious.

Obsessed about each other, HA, stalking one another.

XD

Athrun and Cagalli collectibles

Are you planning to continue this fanfiction?

I think, no I know it'll be interesting!
ASUCAGA 4ever 4EVER chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I don't normally read humor fics but this one is really funny :D I have seen the original comicstrip (or, at least I think it's the same one you have)and you expanded a little more...nevertheless I enjoy reading it. It's a good stress-reliever.

Hmm, perhaps this is why Kira totally trashed Saviour?
Rinsita-chan chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
It cant be jajaja ...you make me laugh! Grate one-shot!

I loved kiras final line.

Rinsita-chan
zalli07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
KAWAII! That was so cute! I really want to know what Kira will really do though... is rhere a sequel? keep it up!
XMusicLuverX chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
LMFAO!nyce fic -thumbz up-
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
*flips off seat then gets picked up by dumbfounded parents asking "O what have we done to deserve this!"*

*finally straightens up before my dial up expires* roar! that was funny! what's with the suitcases? athrun should run for cover before kira really kills him. what were they doing when athrun was with Orb? poor meyrin and luna, they must be mortified. nice oneshot, keep up the writing :)
skywolf666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
*falls over laughing hysterically* THAT WAS COOL! *walks away laughing madly* That was so funny!

Sky
evilbrownie chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
nyahahaha! That was genius!

I like their obssession thing.

If you don't mind, can you please give me the link to the comic?