Reviews for A Torrent of Sunbursts
Gemini chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Amazing - I really have no words for this. A lot of stuff on ff.n is complete crap and this is definitely not. I loved how it counted backwards, very unusual and makes me more attached to the story as I slowly find out what happened.
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
This is the closest to crying I've ever been because of reading something. So well done. SO well done. I can't even express it clearly. This is an unbelievable story.
Strangely Sirius chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Dear god, I am behind on my fanfiction. But I am so happy I read this. Strange and peculiarly enjoyable. I must admit I have a near fetish for stories taking place in reverse chronological order, so I loved this. More like it would be.. incredible.
sorry but chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
okay that was really wierd...sorry
lifeisawsome89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i liked it but it was really wierd it confused me and kindo of scared me to tell ou ther truth. But i still liked it
cucu4cocopuffs chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Tragedy in its most breathtaking form. Your words molded together forming something unbelivable, not real. Deep in the dearkness of negativity, I always wondered what would happen to our favorite characters if everything didn't go quite as planned.
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Wow. Very powerful, very pretty, very dark. Wow. Some of the best work I've seen in a long time. And now you're inspiring me...

sb
suni chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
um...

wow

yeah thats like the only word to explain

just wow

umm a little blurry but the blurryness is perfect

actually there are some more words to explain:

i love it
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Yiy. Creepy...a little confusing...but/therefore good.
Mahogany Embers chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
WOAH. I think this has been your best so far. I really, really enjoyed reading this even though it left me heartbroken. I absolutley loved the unique style you wrote this in, especailly how you went backwards with the days. The stuff with Ron was really intresting, and how you incorporated the 'Hearing voices no one else can hear isn't a good sign, even in the wizarding world.' into the story. Nice work, Hal! :D

Jima
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
wow... totally powerful!

**Duckies
Legofiance chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
beautifully done, i dont useually read tragic stories (because i like to be happy...who doesnt?) but this was just so amazing that i had to finish.
kazfeist chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
A very inventing and arresting story. I don't think you could amplify it...it would weaken it, somehow.