Reviews for I'll Always Be There For You
samiamf69 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please continue soon you cant just leave it at a cliffhanger like that! ur disappointing ur fans if u dont hurry up and continue the story!
demonbrownie chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
NO RIKU! Don't do it! :(
Cozmos chapter 4 . 8/21/2008
Gosh, you are making me super curious here..!

I'm really looking forward for the next chapter.

Great story!
reveriemeow chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
Sounds great! Oh, poor Daisuke... I wonder if he still likes Riku...? I think he does... And wedding? Wow that was kinda unexpected lol. Wonder how he'll react? Update soon!

- Yume-chan
elenapotato2010 chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
So far good. I'm still waiting for an interesting twist.

Please update soon.
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/6/2008
omg...i want to know what daisuke's reaction would be! update whenever you can!
Desparidy Crescent Moon chapter 4 . 3/2/2008
AH WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPPIE?~! this is really good. but i can't believe that riku would fall for dark. i mean rikuXdaisuke r like perfect! anywyz update soon so i can c wat happens next k?
firewindgurl chapter 4 . 2/18/2008
wow! now this is interesting! riku and daisuke reunite! and the engagement! let's hope dark doesn't get too jealous!

nice chapter and hope you update as soon as possible!
superdupermel chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
ok, im back! lol i feel so bad for daisuke...i just wanna cry )
superdupermel chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
hey! long time no read! sorry ) anyway, very good, very good! lol that ball thing...physics! lol. im going to read ch. 3 now!
Akakinzoku chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
man, i feel so bad for Daisuke. But i really like this fic.
Strawberries-and-Cherries chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
i luv this story i keep on reading it again and again and again u have to put chappie 4 up asap! i wanna know wat happens next :)
Strawberries-and-Cherries chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
i LUV THIS STORY! its so cool i wanna know what happens next so update as soon as u can, kk? :)
N.A.N.A chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
OMG! SUGOI! hurry up and update! i've been trying to review ur fan-fictions in forever, but my crappy computer wouldn't let me! -.-gr! well...update really, realy SON!

BTW! i feel sorry for daisuke...why do u make him so miserable! it'll turn out as a happie ending tho, right? it better be!
pz93 chapter 3 . 1/28/2007
sorry...but this is the least chapter that i liked...i dont want to read any DAISUKE FLUFF! i know you hate dark but whatever (peoples im her cousin) neways hurry and update...