Reviews for Reading Beneath the Lines
lakeya2700 chapter 26 . 8/13
This is such a good story, I really love this pairing. Honestly this pairing needs some good recognition. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Kuramaster chapter 26 . 8/8
WHAT?! :( :( :(
bassoongirl14 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
I'm going to go creep on your other stories but I hope you decide to continue this one. I really, really have loved it. Finished all the chapters in a few hours - I couldn't put it down. Loved it!
sakuras.horcrux chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
My God I'm in love with NejiSaku
TvshowsManiac chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
leafstone chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
great story.
BSCace chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
I'm not sure about other people but I will wait as long as it takes as long as I get to read your stories BELIEVE IT! Oh and I also read the manga so I know exactly what you are talking about in the story and I am also waiting for the next chapter to be out so I can read it and hopefully your next story will be out by then but no worries I can wait as long as I get to read your stories XD your stories are so awesome. I actually almost cried when I read Neji and Sakura breaking up and my heart felt like breaking too
Blue Jeans chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
OMG, that was the best ever! Ah, one of the best Kakashi moments ever. LOL!
Blue Jeans chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Hoo... I think I just found an interesting story. So far so good and very, very interesting. Neji had always been a difficult character for me to grasp but you gave him an interesting spin, the first interesting spin of any NejiSaku fic I've read so far. I might just change my mind about him... hmm.
jowilleatyuh chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
*facepalm* seriously?
jowilleatyuh chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
KYAAAA *squeals*
Hope's Survival chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
this is a great story! loved it! i am starting on the sequel right now :) good job
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
it's a story so very well written. I loved this one! You captured the side of Neji e Sakura very well *-*
alphaladywolf chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
I loved this. It was gradual. I just hope they get back together soon. Everyone seemed in character.
Xiao Bi chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Wow, I haven't reviewed this? How very irresponsible of me.

Excellent fanfiction, I love the way it works parallel to canon. Amazing concept, brilliant execution.