Reviews for Reading Beneath the Lines
bassoongirl14 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
I'm going to go creep on your other stories but I hope you decide to continue this one. I really, really have loved it. Finished all the chapters in a few hours - I couldn't put it down. Loved it!
sakuras-horcrux chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
My God I'm in love with NejiSaku
TvshowsManiac chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
leafstone chapter 26 . 2/1/2013
great story.
XxBSCxX chapter 26 . 5/9/2012
I'm not sure about other people but I will wait as long as it takes as long as I get to read your stories BELIEVE IT! Oh and I also read the manga so I know exactly what you are talking about in the story and I am also waiting for the next chapter to be out so I can read it and hopefully your next story will be out by then but no worries I can wait as long as I get to read your stories XD your stories are so awesome. I actually almost cried when I read Neji and Sakura breaking up and my heart felt like breaking too
Blue Jeans chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
OMG, that was the best ever! Ah, one of the best Kakashi moments ever. LOL!
Blue Jeans chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
Hoo... I think I just found an interesting story. So far so good and very, very interesting. Neji had always been a difficult character for me to grasp but you gave him an interesting spin, the first interesting spin of any NejiSaku fic I've read so far. I might just change my mind about him... hmm.
jowilleatyuh chapter 19 . 4/4/2012
*facepalm* seriously?
jowilleatyuh chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
KYAAAA *squeals*
Hope's Survival chapter 26 . 3/23/2012
this is a great story! loved it! i am starting on the sequel right now :) good job
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
it's a story so very well written. I loved this one! You captured the side of Neji e Sakura very well *-*
alphaladywolf chapter 26 . 4/17/2011
I loved this. It was gradual. I just hope they get back together soon. Everyone seemed in character.
Xiao Bi chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Wow, I haven't reviewed this? How very irresponsible of me.

Excellent fanfiction, I love the way it works parallel to canon. Amazing concept, brilliant execution.
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I have read this story in the past and it is still absolutely wonderful ] i plan to catch up on the sequel soon! ]
Lil' DeiDei chapter 26 . 8/11/2010
You wrote this note ages ago, so I am not counting on you actually updating this any more, but I will add this to story alerts just in case. And I also want to say that I really, really enjoyed this story. You fit it into manga events very well, although Neji still isn't an ANBU, but oh well. Even so, the development has been incredible and the characters fit together wonderfully. I like your depiction of Sakura. You said in a note on a previous chapter that you don't like Kishimoto's Sakura. I tend to agree with that. She has potential to be amazing, but I feel like he doesn't develop her character, including personality and fighitng skills, as much as he could be doing.

In any case, I'm going to go check out the other story now!