Reviews for Hole In My Heart
Deadly Shadow chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I dunno what to say... But, good story?... Yeah good story!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2012
Love, love, love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
...is that lady doing something to yuugi?... THAT BITCH BETTER NOT BE! I'll fight yami for him!
Raexa chapter 20 . 11/15/2009
Yay A nice way to end a weekend after toiling on the sadistic homework assigned by my evil teachers, but what else can you expect from school :p

w Yay for someone who understands basic concepts of grammar!

Until next time, with much love

Naomie
Reviero Messiah chapter 20 . 8/9/2009
Good story! Make some more!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 20 . 11/11/2008
*THAT* WAS COMPLETELY BRILLIANT!

You really awe me with your writing style, and you're quite passionate about your work. It's... intoxicating.

I'm sad to see this fic end, but I think if you had continued it on any further, it would have ruined it.

Oh, and on a note...

OMG! RYOU! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND YOU WROTE HIM SO WELL!

I'm sorry for capslocking so much, but I couldn't believe. The way you wrote Ryou... so knowledgeable... it was almost frightening, in this completely he-is-so-freaking-sexy-intelligent way. _ Heh, sorry. Ryou is my favorite character.

This was brilliant! It had such wonderful points of drama, and sadness, and happiness, and EVERYTHING WAS GREAT!

Now, I really must go find another fic to match it... or at least one to try...

Umbrae Calamitas

Live long. Live well. Write.
The Celtic Elven Mage-Warrior chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
Wicked
yours.to.hold chapter 20 . 4/19/2008
Wow. That was amazing. Great job! I liked how you included some Japanese but not too much and had the English meanings. I've never been able to find a translater that worked and it always stressed me out.

Thanks for the recomendation, I'll go read the fic you mentioned now. It's one I actually have been meaning to read, along with like thirty others...

Keep writing and I'll keep reading your stories. I think you kept all the charectors pretty true to how they really would act. I congradualate you. .
Mersedes chapter 10 . 9/9/2007
Hey, wow. This is such a great story. You've done a great job including those quotes (thanks for posting where you got them from). I am amazed at how you weave this story together, and I love how Ryou comes into play. I love how you display emotions explicitly, like "Yami growled, very agitated" instead of saying "he was angry" blah. I also like the interaction b/w the woman, Yugi and Atemu. They're pretty realistic. You've done such an amazing job with this story. Wow.
Mersedes chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
Wow, this chapter almost made me cry. It's so heartwrenching. Wow.
Thoughtless7 chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
...I loved this story. *squeals* It was beautiful. I wish I could say more. But my brain is basically mush right now. Extremely well written, wonderful pace, arrgh! Just wonderful! Loved it so... *snuggles* I'm so sad it's over, but the ending was great! *sighs happily* LOVED IT...
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Hi! Great story I'm very addicted!

1) Syaorin Li and Sakura Haruno or Kinomoto in English!

2) Tsubasa and Cardcaptor Sakura! (?)
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
You know what's weird? I'm listening to the Backstreet Boys the one I was listening to while reading was called 'Quit Playin' Games with my Heart,' and the one i'm listenin' to now is called 'As Long As You Love Me.' I think it's kinda weird i'm listening to songs on love while reading this! Oh well, it gives the story deeper meaning and emotion behind the actual words.
CosmicEssence chapter 20 . 6/14/2007
Right well excellent ending there. Understand Ryou's little smiles better, considering he knew Yuugi was awake and all, and the image of the others dragging Atemu away and needing to sedate him to do it is so funny XD

The scene where Yuugi admits his feelings to Atemu and what followed was perfect, even with the grief, cant get more realistic than that! And his converse with the gravemarker, you know that scene, was also well done. Plus the Guardian Spirit card glowing was a nice touch as was the wings moment as opposed to the chains moment before. Not to mention the trip hom and just the happy serene ending truly fitted in with the rest of the story. And it wasnt too happy or corny or mushy...just perfect _

Lovely fluff and beautifully shown sorrow.

Well impressed.
CosmicEssence chapter 18 . 6/5/2007
woah that certainly cleared some things up! It amkes so much sense now that I can't believe I was even confused in the first place lol XD

Did you know all that when you first started writing this, like did you know exactly where you were taking this and the details that went with it all?

One thing, Ryou's mysterious smile, I get that he's into the supernatural and sort of knows things, but he smiles just a little too often in there (its like he knows something more but isnt telling?). Plus he says Yuugi is the strongest of them all...whats he actually mean by that? It just seems to set up for him not to have more to it all than that!