Reviews for Marco Polo
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
"How do you burn cold cereal?"
A: With water.

THEN ENDING, THE ENDING. I DIED, THIS IS TOO GOOD.
Ten dollars is too little. They aren't that cheap. Worse, timeout isn't that cheap.
*Reads the aftermath* Yeap, it isn't.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I can't understand why the second chapter of this was put in a different story, but that aside, it felt like an enjoyable short story. This one in particular helps reminding me of the series' strong characterization and style. And of course, it was certainly fun to read.

Regarding what you told me, I... dunno if to say Disney handled the Tweebs "wrong". I mean, yeah, you got a point, but then I'm gonna remind you, myself and everyone minding that too much that Kim Possible is just a cartoon. That said, it's not that I dissaprove how you portrayed the Tweebs. I think you did a very good job differing them and giving each one a personal characterization. Same thing with the Wegos. And currently with Kasy and Sheki, of course.

I had asked for your oppinion on others' portrayal 'cause overall, it always does seem to there be a basic build to the characters of Kasy and Sheki that everyone follows (well, almost, but I shall not mention X infamous case), including yourself (not that it's a bad thing), though knowing you, I shouldn't be surprised if yours turn out as the most fleshed out versions of them in the long run.

Well, back to the story... I find myself without anything else to say U. So I'll just cut it short and say I liked this episode. _

Yours, "" Alexander/Alexlayer.

PD: I shall explain my complains with Zita in a PM by around tonight.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Great work.
MelasZepheos chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Loved the ending. Also, loved seeing Kasy and Sheki in someone else's story. I thought this was written fantastically well, great fun to read, and many other happy comments.

MZ
Tjikicew chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Sharon should really start being the kind of business person who wears some elastic straps around her wrist. They really holds egg boxes together when playing Marco Polo. Of course, glass on the other hand, maybe a catching glove?

Frightfully funny story and so them!

Thanks for sharing.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
o so that was what happened. hahaha
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
no wonder the twins have the attitude... of course they are shego's kids as well... that was fun... thanks for providing a good laugh...
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Damn that was good, kids really got both of their parents in them don't they!

Wispr
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Awhh, that was too adorable, I loved it. Especially Shego's ten dollar and chocolate offer to the girls :D
Urban Cowboy chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Ha, Shego's going to have to use all of her lawyer skills to get out trouble with Kim. Cute story as usual.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Nothing much to said. But definetly something that I can see Shego do with her daughters. She is the mischevous type in canon after all. And poor Kim is the straight "man". HEHEH

Read you later!
TriXter21 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Hahahahahhaha.

Ah. That made my day. Made me laugh quite a bit. P

I have to let you know, btw, that I love this series. . Expect some reviews coming your way, soon. P
Shrodinger's Kit chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Absolutely, positively, impossibly and perfectly hilarious.
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Hilarious. I like how you have Shego bantering with the store manager and trying to bribe her kids to take the fall in the second store. It would be so like their children to play such a unique game of marco polo as well. Nice story here, thanks for the laughs.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Ok, Shego is one psychothic parent, this is actually one pretty funny fic... trying to bribe Kasy and Sheki was my favorite part, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.