Reviews for He Loved Her
little-angel-no-one-els chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Yay!

This is amazing.

I seriously inlove with the way you write... type. whatever. hahah

Its amazing.

You need to update ASAP.

Shesh.

little-angel-no-one-els chapter 2 . 2/23/2008
I'm so giddy with Happiness.

Your so good at writting.

So you keep get your butt back on here. and Start writing again! I already e-mailed you! Like 10 minutes ago. hahaha.

little-angel-no-one-els chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This is amazingly writen. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Roxine chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Aw. Those stories were amazingly cute, and I'm impressed with how you managed to keep the characters, well, In Characters, all along. And kept the spirit of the manga, and... well. Very good job!
strawberry.split chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
i think..this is the best out of the three..its so sweet! u doing anymore one-shots?

s.s
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
YAY! It's you again! Cool one-shot chapter here, although I have never heard of this Korean legend before. Tell me some Korean legends Izzy! I could put them in my story and make it pretty magical...although you style of writing has improved. A LOT.

Mine hasn't. _;; *favs*

Korea is ONE!

Yibyong Kim Moon-Seok

PS: Do you DJMAX?
ChickenInTheFreezer chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aww, so sweet! But i wish you would have made it longer!
Jesslca chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Aw. These stories are so cute, I especially liked this one, too sweet. :)
sakurajou chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Aww those were so kawaii!
EroSenninLuva chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
So CUTE! really these are all just beyond cute :D good job
Matylda Tyler chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
Well, if you take it that way, it's sort of sad...
Hopeless Star Gazer chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Oh I love it. This is amazing. But seriouly, you really need to do homework. [wagges the finger] sigh But can't say much. When insparation comes, it just comes. You can't get it out of your head when it hits you. So I compeletly understand. Keep up the good work.

*Hopeless Star Gazer*
thepoweroflove chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
wow really cute loved it update asap plz
strawberry.split chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
another fluffy one-shot! I love fluff XD your great don't worry, you have talent!
Merry Masquerade chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
Oh! This is so cute! I love fluff! Lol, yeah, I've done the writing thing at 1a.m... ;)

Please please please keep it coming! You've definitely got talent!