Reviews for Potter Induced Madness
Essie chapter 36 . 1/12/2011
I loved this story. But I totally wanted Lily to get with one of Chip's brothers. I love the name chip. do you actually know someone with that name? I am sad that you probably have stopped this fic but thats okay but the rest of it was soooo good.
Esther'sCourage chapter 36 . 1/10/2011
So funny! i'm gasping for breath! i love this story!
okok123 chapter 36 . 8/2/2010
:D
okok123 chapter 35 . 8/2/2010
Now, I love you with all my heart and more for writing this story! I love the timing, dialogue, humor, ect ect ect! The only tinsy winsy problemsi can think of is in chapter 1 you said the boys were undressing them with their eyes and they were ten/eleven years is that Peter pettigrew isn't in it at all- I can't blame you, it's hard to write him without being bitter, but he IS part of the story. And the last is in this chapter (which I loved btdubs) when you said snaps doesn't have to deal with this and he is a student in this time frame.
2BAnonymous chapter 36 . 7/19/2010
ooooo! What does Jamsie have up his sleeve? I wonder if James, Sirius, or Chip could see the thestrals? I don't remember if they witnessed anyone's death as teens.
2BAnonymous chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Hahaha! Oh gods, I can't stop laughing. Love the chapter, by the way. :D
2BAnonymous chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Ha Ha! The marauders got pwned! Great creativity with the disclaimers. Keep bringin' on the good stuff, I'll keep reviewing!
2BAnonymous chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Not much happened this chapter...was it just a filler?
2BAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Chipper Poseidon, interesting character, reminds me of your attitude on life. Let's see where this story takes us.
middlechild3of5 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OMFG! This is hialrious! Chip is such a cool name *(5 stars)
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 36 . 5/14/2009
Oh my damn, that's hilarious. I was laughing my but off for most of the fic. How the HELL could he think that a thestral themed date is a good idea? I can't believe the boys are catching up. There's a single digit difference now! Anyway, I love Lily and Chipper, they are awesome.

PS. Chapter 35 mentioned Snape and I got the feeling he was mentioned as a house head even though he should be their age.
the punchline chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
wonderfully funny first chap! I loved the whole chipper/sirius confusion and the overly-dramatic line: 'DIE, GOD-FORSAKEN BASTARD!'

can't wait to read the rest,

krazie-livin
Lillian Vianne chapter 36 . 9/14/2008
Oh my god! This is one of my favorite stories! Its so funny and PLEASE please please write more soon? Im looking forward to reading more soon!Eh!
Drummergal1994 chapter 36 . 8/4/2008
plz tell me yur not done with this story its bloody amazing just like all yur other stories 2 :) i love yur writing so plz keep writing fanfics love ya
Lunatikk chapter 36 . 7/27/2008
Ah, but you should continue this story! It's absolutly wonderful! D! By the way, I love Lily's personality. I'm kinda like her... Just never brownie-batter-wrestled. Or Mud-Wrestled, for that matter. But done a lot of stuff like that ;D! So, anyways,

Lotsa E-Brownie Batter bowls, and maybe a Maraurder for you to kiss inside it,