Reviews for Keeping the Silence
ShadowQueen26 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Any chance of there being a continuation? Lol
awesome fiction though. The words flowed very nicely and the perspective of the tardis was outstanding!
567zoock67 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Well...I came here looking for a good TARDIS/Doctor one-shot with the TARDIS having a conscience, and...I more or less got that, so good job on this fanfic.

The only thing that put me off was Rose's pregnancy at the end, I can't really imagine the Doctor doing it with her, especially knowing that he could get her pregnant, I mean, he's smart enough not to go around having unprotected s**. And she's 19, and he's like...900 years old.

However, the beginning was all good. I loved how the TARDIS was a girl (I don't know why, I just felt it added more dynamics to their relationship?) and how she witnessed things through her point of view. The additional information about how she interacts with The Doctor and Rose (Rose thumping her walls, hiding things from the Doctor, etc) builds the feeling that she's an inanimate object, but yet makes it seem more real, and I like her description of the Doctor's relationships and mental trauma. Very accurate, and well written that part.
Riley Written chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was great.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
You can't end it there! O_O Rose is pregnant and the doctor is alone and rose is alone and what are they are going to do! PLEASE DON'T END IT!
thereadingturtle chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Stupid to ask but will you please update? I love this story
stephanie.berkemeier.5 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
You are actually the first person I ever Reviewed. I love your story and I really hope you can make a sequel for it. :)
DPraven chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, I really loved it. I'm glad you disregarded the Donna thing. You never mentioned how Rose got pregnant (the relationship part, not the birds and bees part). You made it seem like they were just good friends, with a mutual crush. Then suddenly, Rose has a baby. could've been on purpose, spouse it works either way but still
a fellow doctor who fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
you have left me in tears! :( that was beautiful, yet heart-wrenchingly so. but as the 10th would say 'brilliant'
xoxoAndWhatxoxo chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aw, cute. Perfect rose/doctor fic! YesI'mWeird x
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
this made me cry almost as much as doomsday did. nicely done, i love it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Great story.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This is one of the more beautiful one-shots concerning their relationship. Even better, it's from the TARDIS's pov. I lovelovelove stories told from her point of view; after all, I'd bet she has a lot to say on any given subject, being able to read the minds of everyone on board and all. And I know I'm not the only one who wishes there had been at least one real kiss - not Bad Wolf, not Cassandra, no stupid helmet in the way.
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
Oh, this was really very pretty.

The last line was most wonderful.

There was just *something* about the way he reacted to the news of the baby that raised questions, no? And you carried that idea on beautifully here. I love fics from the TARDIS' POV and though it's sad, I can really see Rose and the TARDIS working together to protect the Doctor.

*sigh*

Aw, I miss Rose.

Anyway, lovely little fic. :D
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Wonderful!

Only slight thing is that The Doctor locked his grandaughter Susan out of teh TARDIS so she could have a real life with the man she loved.

Apart from that fantasic!

SG
karakot chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
you should really write more on this train of thought.

karakot