Reviews for Sharada
laloquita.co chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
lo ame
TheTrueMrsEdmundPevensie chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
I loved this! Lizwin is adorable, and I'm SO glad you added Dasey in there! Those two couples just make my heart melt! :P Great story!
dont read much chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
this is awsome! i am just reading this. i only read the complete ones :) and so far i love this... i am so amazed how you caught me once i read the first chapter... that barley happends!
Don-Jam chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
That was Good, Thank You.
I'mJustWeird chapter 5 . 3/5/2008
amazing! awesome! the best! ]
Jesus.Lives chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Blech Dasey. The Lizwin was too cute though! :D
maschan chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
It was a good story because it was what real teens go through with the boy/girl that they like. Please write a sequel! I want to read more!
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
That was really beautiful and sweet, but you should check your spelling for next time. I love Dasey and Lizwin, too bad people don't make more of it. Glad you did tho.

good job.
princetongirl chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
loved it update soon
MissAngry chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
Whoops, forgot there was another chapter left, sorry.
MissAngry chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Great story! I really want to see how this plays out, update soon...please...please..._
lcamca chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
ah, it was worth reading this story. there r not many lizwin fics out there.
swimchick128 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
omg! i luvd it! it was SO cute! :) there arnt alot of Lizwin stories out there (i think thats a shame cuz in the show they're prob the most likely to get together) and this one was VERY well written.
sologirl101 chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
I loved it!This was the best lizwin i've ever read...Great Job! :)
Simply Sarah chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Fantastic end! I absolutely adored Edwin's little speech about how he's not Derek and doesn't want to become him. It was very adorable, fitting, sweet, and I think it was really in character. Thank you for an enjoyable read!

Sincerely,