Reviews for After My Picture Fades
Neko chapter 1 . 2/18
Awww cute :3
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
OMG! He really does like her but she is blindly in love with him, seeing as they can never be together,when other guys love her and aren't traitor. Don't get me wrong I'm a big sasuke fan, but him not deserving her is ust the truth.
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
ooh, I'm going backward through all completed sakura sasuke stories. Out of the 201 pages yours was on page 141.

I liked your story.
The One and Only Haruno Sakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was short but good... It seems like something Sasuke would do too... I like it
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
e~! This is full of yay!

(and incase this thing auto-corrects or something... that was a triple-e...)
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Really good! Happy New Year!
undeadgirlxx chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Haha lol i thought it was good and.. am i or am not supposed to be your beta reader? lol You should allow me to beta check all of your stories lol any way... that was awesome even though it was short.. xD lol
Devan chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
I think the story is good. I just wish that he would have stady and taked to her and maybe form a sceart realashipe togather or something like that.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I love it, simply put. It captures some sort of emotion, some intangible act, and puts it into a beautiful and innocent perspective. This, of course, coming from the simple fool who's never seen Naruto before. You may have influenced my decision to watch it, with this one.
iMissa chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Ep, I loved it!
Kiwako chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Oh, I liked it. Who cares about length as long as it says what you want it to?

It wasn't until the second time I read the ending that the ending sunk in. Next time . . . muwahahahahaha.

Fabulous job!