Reviews for The Curtain Call
headstudents chapter 14 . 8/24
This was co cute! I love this concept of James and Lily in Muggle environment. Well done!
Lilly flower forever chapter 14 . 5/30
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! You did great!
i love jimmy. he's like, the best!
is jimmy magical?
i close at the open chapter 2 . 3/21
I especially love the parts when she thinks she's so much better than him and he's just an arrogant toe-rag and then she realizes she completely misunderstood his meaning and that he was actually trying to convey something completely different, and then she feels like an idiot and he's hurt because his significant other would think something like that. 3 Can't wait for James to help, he's gonna fail - he always does!
I know that I'm late and you published this ages ago and you might not even see this review, but this story was wonderful! I couldn't put it down. It just felt so real and genuine. So many fanfics (especially jily ones) are forced or have them fall in love out of the blue, but this was so well developed and enjoyable with just the right amount of angst and fluff. I loved it! You should definitely keep writing!
MollyEmily chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Right now all I am aware of is my heart heart breaking, breaking BREAKING
MollyEmily chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW
Why why why why WHY
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Cool
Lots o love
Leanne
jinisterk chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
jinisterk chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
OMLLLLLLLLLLL THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READDDDDD OMLLLLLLLLL
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
This was SUCH a good story! It was so sweet, and sad, and beautiful! Thank you for writing something so amazing! It was absolutely perfect! I've tried to write many J/L stories in the past, but none of them ever worked so well, and I would never post them. The plot was so original, and different, but it was still so great! Thank you so much! I hope you still write, because I love this story!
Lara.x chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Amazing story! Loved it! Lara xx
NR chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
I'm so scared to read the next chapter
Loony-Lovegood321 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Good grief, Jess is a nasty piece of work. I hope Lily gets back at her!