Reviews for The Curtain Call
jinisterk chapter 12 . 7/17
OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
jinisterk chapter 11 . 7/17
OMLLLLLLLLLLL THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READDDDDD OMLLLLLLLLL
This was SUCH a good story! It was so sweet, and sad, and beautiful! Thank you for writing something so amazing! It was absolutely perfect! I've tried to write many J/L stories in the past, but none of them ever worked so well, and I would never post them. The plot was so original, and different, but it was still so great! Thank you so much! I hope you still write, because I love this story!
Lara.x chapter 14 . 3/16
Amazing story! Loved it! Lara xx
NR chapter 10 . 2/19
I'm so scared to read the next chapter
Loony-Lovegood321 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Good grief, Jess is a nasty piece of work. I hope Lily gets back at her!
saraimancer7 chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
I am so impressed! I have read a lot of Jily fanfictions and this one is overall the best. I loved how James interacted with the Muggle world and really just the whole story.

Keep writing more and let the ideas flow!

~Sarai
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
This is the best summer Jily fanfiction EVER! I absolutely love it, and all of your stories! You should write another Jily one. ;) I'll never get tired of them. (:
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
It was awesomeeeeee . I just loved it . Specially the last chapter. Write more u rock .

I luv ur sense of humour . U should be a writer . U will do well
Chameleonxx chapter 14 . 4/25/2015
OMIGOSH! MYYY PRECIOUSSS
Badly Behaved Rabbit chapter 12 . 4/8/2015
So I may have wailed in agony during this chapter. You know, just once or twice to appease my breaking heart. Or every other paragraph. (Or sentence.) (Basically any time James showed pain.) And then my brain decided to torture me as well and made me think of this:
"No, I think you're like James," said Lupin, "who would have regarded it as the height of dishonor to mistrust his friends.”
Right after he walked away from Lily with the single tear. (OMG THE TEAR. MY BABY. D: )

So yeah, I'm dying now, thanks for that.

I suppose now I'll just try to avoid my tragic feels death by reading the next chapter where I am sure to squeal in delight by way of fluffy wonder.
Thanks for being awesome!
Badly Behaved Rabbit chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Ah! Yes! I knew it! I read the last line and then just slowly did a fist pump in Spanish class.
Great chapter!
mulberryjam chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
This was so beautiful! I recently read Playing the Part (Lily and James playing Romeo and Juliette) and was so frustrated when I found out the the author left it for dead, so you can imagine my joy (I did a victory dance, sue me) when I found this story. It was so well written and I loved the way you characterized Lily and James, they were actually human and not over dramatized cheesy teen movie characters. I loved this and am looking forward to reading more from you!
Lots of Love (and respect and bowing down in gratitude),
mulberryjam
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Such a great story! I love the theatre theme and the gradual Lily/James is so sweet and amazing. I liked how James and Lily weren't leads together, because that would be kinda cliche, and Jimmy is the best. :)
Meilodi chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
This is amazing! I love it! I love reading fluffy fics once in a while!