Reviews for The Curtain Call
mulberryjam chapter 14 . 2/28
This was so beautiful! I recently read Playing the Part (Lily and James playing Romeo and Juliette) and was so frustrated when I found out the the author left it for dead, so you can imagine my joy (I did a victory dance, sue me) when I found this story. It was so well written and I loved the way you characterized Lily and James, they were actually human and not over dramatized cheesy teen movie characters. I loved this and am looking forward to reading more from you!
Lots of Love (and respect and bowing down in gratitude),
mulberryjam
musichettta chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Such a great story! I love the theatre theme and the gradual Lily/James is so sweet and amazing. I liked how James and Lily weren't leads together, because that would be kinda cliche, and Jimmy is the best. :)
Meilodi chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
This is amazing! I love it! I love reading fluffy fics once in a while!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
Your french is wrong. Vous etes belle is you (plural) are beautiful, meaning james and Lily are beautiful. Vous could also be used to talk to someone older then you (more specifically an elder, or someone of high respect like a teacher)
caribbeanblues chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Awww, this is such a cute story! I love reading about James and Lily in Muggle world. Especially if it involves theatre.
I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Me chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Absolutely stunning. You are an amazing writer. I would have easily believed that this was a real book. Continue writing and just remember that you are BRILLIANT at it. This is such a button-presser! (You know, like page-turner, 'cept with a computer. You may smile now.)
marzinspace13 chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
INCOHERENT SCREAMING
Twipothonmax chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
'I'll see you at Hogwarts, Lily Evans.' DEAD.
250 %
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
beatlesgurl chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Good lord. This is just my absolute favorite thing I've ever read, I think. The fact that I've real it like 10 times is a testament to your writing skills. Congratulations on being great at making me feel someone else's emotions.
Rebecca chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
Omg I went crazy reading this... in a good way of course! Well done, this was beautifully written :D xx
Elyssia chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
I just stayed up until three in the morning to finish this incredible fanfic! You are amazing and you better keep writing
fireflower297 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
beautiful story. i was crying along with lily earlier. yay for theatre!
AlyssPotter chapter 14 . 12/22/2013
:D cutest. Story. EVER! I loooved it! It fit into both of their personalities perfectly, nice drama, and amazing storyline! Fantastic!
lisawels chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
I loved this story. I'm so glad you decided to go ahead and write it. I absolutely couldn't stop reading. And I loved Jimmy's character. He was too cute!
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I'll sure be reading your other stories, because this one was terrific! And although I was a bit angry at Lily for being so stubborn and a bit OOC, I liked the whole story in the end :) They are amazing. You are amazing :)