Reviews for The Curtain Call
i close at the open chapter 2 . 3/21
I especially love the parts when she thinks she's so much better than him and he's just an arrogant toe-rag and then she realizes she completely misunderstood his meaning and that he was actually trying to convey something completely different, and then she feels like an idiot and he's hurt because his significant other would think something like that. 3 Can't wait for James to help, he's gonna fail - he always does!
I know that I'm late and you published this ages ago and you might not even see this review, but this story was wonderful! I couldn't put it down. It just felt so real and genuine. So many fanfics (especially jily ones) are forced or have them fall in love out of the blue, but this was so well developed and enjoyable with just the right amount of angst and fluff. I loved it! You should definitely keep writing!
MollyEmily chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
Right now all I am aware of is my heart heart breaking, breaking BREAKING
MollyEmily chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE RIGHT NOW
Why why why why WHY
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Cool
Lots o love
Leanne
jinisterk chapter 12 . 7/17/2016
OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
jinisterk chapter 11 . 7/17/2016
OMLLLLLLLLLLL THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST FANFICTION IVE EVER READDDDDD OMLLLLLLLLL
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
This was SUCH a good story! It was so sweet, and sad, and beautiful! Thank you for writing something so amazing! It was absolutely perfect! I've tried to write many J/L stories in the past, but none of them ever worked so well, and I would never post them. The plot was so original, and different, but it was still so great! Thank you so much! I hope you still write, because I love this story!
Lara.x chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Amazing story! Loved it! Lara xx
NR chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
I'm so scared to read the next chapter
Loony-Lovegood321 chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
Good grief, Jess is a nasty piece of work. I hope Lily gets back at her!
saraimancer7 chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
I am so impressed! I have read a lot of Jily fanfictions and this one is overall the best. I loved how James interacted with the Muggle world and really just the whole story.

Keep writing more and let the ideas flow!

~Sarai
RaeOfSunshine9 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
This is the best summer Jily fanfiction EVER! I absolutely love it, and all of your stories! You should write another Jily one. ;) I'll never get tired of them. (:
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
It was awesomeeeeee . I just loved it . Specially the last chapter. Write more u rock .

I luv ur sense of humour . U should be a writer . U will do well