Reviews for Honor Bound
Guest chapter 32 . 8/8/2015
Amazing. Each chapter was an adventure that added up to an epic saga.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/16/2015
" He did not understand it, but he was not going to let something he did not comprehend frighten him." Motor Ed
Seriously impressed, if must people didn't immediately fear and hate something they didn't understand, like Ed here, the world would probably be a much better place.
melb623 chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
The song "Running Blind" by t.A.T.u. is a perfect fit for the whole story. Listening to that song while reading the fight scene you really get a feel. And the part that that says you got to "you've got to show me your face" fits so well for the story since in the first half "Yojimbo-san" hid his face 24/7 around the girl and Kim kept trying to peak through the mask. XD lol!

This is amazing! I keep you as a role model and plan to one day at least match your writing skills. But hey, like Kim always says "I can do anything!" "Anything's Possible". I plan to keep those words in the cartoon to heart. Thank you so much for existing and writing these stories.
Scorosin chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Wow impressive how you pulled it off I will be reading.
nahte123456 chapter 32 . 2/3/2015
Ummm, so Will? You know what, no one cares, I assume Kim will come up with some excuse about being infertile, Will will have a 'mistress' on the side, Kim will stay with Shego, the families will never find out about Shego and will lie and say the 'mistress' child is Kims, and no one will be the wiser. Meanwhile Kim, Shego, Will, and Betty will be happier for it. I love the story, but than again I love just about every one of you're Kigo stories, wish there were more.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 32 . 11/15/2014
I love it! Don't want to kill Will! Kill your grandparents for trying to get you to have kids
Sliverhawkgirl chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Love the story so far but

Maybe you should put the meaning of words in the beageing do people dont have wait till the end of the chapter to see the meaning
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Do you know what the NAVY stands for? lol
Never Again Volunteer Yourself
sanekittens chapter 32 . 7/26/2014
Did a hell of a job son. Nice.
sanekittens chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
Hah! No wayyyyy!
sanekittens chapter 27 . 7/25/2014
Always a good decision.
sanekittens chapter 25 . 7/25/2014
Pfffft, so you kidnap her...then what?