Reviews for On a Pale Horse
Ash chapter 16 . 10/21/2016
I remember this story so fondly from a few years back. So I decided to reread it tonight instead of sleeping. It was an excellent choice! There are so few Valdemar crossovers out there. And I know why, but it's still so nice to find one. I adore this story. I really like Onnette and the other characters. I know it's been ages since you've come back to this story, but if you do, I will gladly read more. I really want to know what Duo's Gift is and what these concerning visions mean. I also want to know if Duo gets to go home at the end, and if so, what happens to his Companion. Anyway, thank you for this marvelous story! I'm happy I could read it again.
Sam's Laptop chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Maaaan, I hope you update this. The concept is just too nifty.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Happy two year anniversary. Hope you haven't given up on this one.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
You've been writing this story for years now so I'm not going to nag you for an update since I know you will get to it eventually. Just wanted to chime in with the others that a scythe would be an interesting weapon for Duo. It's unlikely he's ever handled one in his own two hands and I'm sure controlling the beam weapon through Deathscythe is a different experience, but I bet he'd enjoy the challenge. Have you read the Chronicles stories? Mags kinda reminds me of Duo in background, though not in chutzpah. Stefen reminded me more of Duo in personality and appearance.
I R Anonymous chapter 16 . 1/15/2013
Oi. Coming up on two years with no update here!
Axcel chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
"...panting like a pervert on a phone line." That is SO DUO! ROFLMFAO!
Xellos No Himitsu chapter 16 . 5/17/2012
Finally found this fic again after all these years. Glad to see it updated in 2011 and hope it continues. I adore Duo in Valdemar 3
alricstrife chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
you have a real good story here but why kill it? a year without posts is never good. ive always been partial to heero as the lead but dou is in my mind the most social of the wing characters im eager to see what else you can concoct but get dous weapon to be a scythe hes familiar with that weapon more so than he would be with a sword. plus try for longer chapters more meat you kinda just build ppl up and then drop them moving to the next
alricstrife chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
i just found your story and im impressed my knowledge of valdemar started with the exiles books then ive read oathbound othbreakers by the sword and magics pawn its interesting seeing duo in this world however isnt having a gun in a sword based society overkill? plus when duo takes weapons training i think it would be appropriate for him to use a scythe. also thanks for the brief history lesson ive always wondered where the demon horses came from
I R Anonymous chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
I started reading this way back when I still used my other account. Why are you waiting years between updates?
Marikalay chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
This one is really interesting and I hope to see more of it.
Oshini chapter 16 . 2/10/2012
Oh, man, can't wait to read more about Duo and his adventures in Valdemar! Lovin' this story!
ani chapter 13 . 12/8/2011
i don't normally like crossovers where it's just one person involved, but i've got to admit this works. even though i haven't read Valdemar and Velgarth (but some Mercedes Lackey) you've managed to hold on to that world and not loose all that is Duo in the process. you've got alot of twists and turns that make me wonder if the other GBoys are gonna show up though.

i'm waiting for the true significance of Onette to hit somebody. D
Kitsune1818 chapter 16 . 7/20/2011
Now I want to read the Valdemar books!

Nice fic, I like it well enough, but I have to know, The other pilots will make an appearance in this fic?

Hope you update soon!
e chapter 16 . 4/25/2011
You're back! I'm still loving what you're doing here, contrasting Duo's Total War experience and moral relativity against a world accustomed to close-in battles and absolutism. And does Simaree have a new love interest? I like that too.