Reviews for Like Blood
tinderbox725 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
If not for the fact that this wasn't either a Perfect Pair or Thrill Pair Story, I would have already kissed the earth you're walking on. EchizenXFujiXTezuka is my OT3 but Pillar Pair never really sat well with me because I never had the impression (canon) that Tezuka would treat Ryoma-sama anything more than a protegé. What terribly great writing narration skills you have (who cares about minor omissions if the story is freaking fantastic?). I have half a mind to steal this from you and switch it to (either of the) a pairing that I ship but I know it won't work at all, so rest easy!

Although a (0.00...0001% or less) part of me bears grudge that Fuji-sama didn't have a happy ending, know that I still think you are awesome and this is probably one of the best stories I'll ever read of this love triangle.
glassfragrance chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
bone chilling,aww inspiring
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I feel so bad for Fuji... but I'm happy that it turned out this way. I like the angst and the drama and the way that you wove a beautiful story of heart ache, pain and emptiness.
ZenTeaNaiCha chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I hate the fact that Fuji was hurt. I hated it so much that I cried and wished that I was there for him. But all of those emotions were no match for the amazement I felt towards your way of writing. This story is beyond compare. I loved the last part. Seriously. But I'd want Fuji to be happy. :( D:
syuukawaii chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
0_0 wow. That was a good story, BUT (Tezuka fans are probably going to hate me for this) why everytime Tezuka is involved Fuji gets hurt. The funny part is even in a TezukaxFuji gets hurt. Okay, that went off topic. I never really liked TezuRyo but your story turned out good.

(Poor Fuji
Hikari Manganji chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
I'm friggin sobbing in front of my mum bvoz of your awesome fic.. HOW! HOW COULD YOU WRITE THIS! GAh... words fail me...
ChalkMuffins chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
I love this story. A lot. Seriously. No joke. I really do. xD
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
this was AWESOME. can't wait to read more of your work, hope u write a ryoma and fuji fic and another ryoma and tezuka fic.
squishy the jellyfish chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
One of the best stories I've ever read.

The 'abrupt' end was absolutely perfect.

Keep writing!
Heart Br0ken chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
:O The ending killed the mood. ( I loved how you went back and forth between Fuji and Tezuka. Don't know where Atobe fits in the whole triangle and everything, but yeah..\ Hope you won't just leave the ending the way it is now, and add some more at the end of it.
Cheska chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Wonderful story. :D I really enjoyed it - and the last part with the panting Tezuka. Hahaha!
Kate chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
wow! Really great job on this! I love the emotions! Although I've always thought that Fuji and Tezuka would have a really wonderful life long friendship, you did an amazing job of portraying just of much one person's life affects another's!
sleepless chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
that was a good fic, an enjoyfully sad fic. oh poor fuji

but i don't picture fuji and ryoma together, it doesn't convince me at all, but sure they look good
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Omg that was awesome. Usually not a fan of TezuRyo and it was a bit OOC, but still it was really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
::sobs uncontrollably::

MY POOR FUJI!

that was an unbeleivably good fic. In character, it was just really good. Well written, proper formatting, and a plot to die for. ::sniffs:: I dont know why i put myself through all these angst fics! theyre always so sad, but i always read them! WHY?

good fic, really, i would fav it if the thought of it didnt make me tear up. ::weeps::