Reviews for Finding A Way
yumi2482 chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
awesome.
Xx3.BusyGrlsLifeX3.14 chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
This is AWESOME! PLZ PLZ DO THE SEQUAL!
SweetSas chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
beautiful ending. Normally I don't like these kinda fics, but you write awesome :) ! I can't wait till the sequel!

Love, Sweetsas
Chylea3784 chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
Well done! Can't wait for the sequel. Will the other Rangers find out then? Have the other Rangers been having their own threesome? Post soon please!
rosabelle317 chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
Cute story! I can't wait for the sequel.
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 7 . 12/6/2006
Love the story! Too bed it's over. :( But I'll wait patiently for the sequel!

Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
hehe, they kissed and made up :) good!

Chylea3784 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Well, SOMEONE has PMS - and it's not Ashley! I can see her either wanting to talk it out or setting up a pretty little seduction scene where she can make sure he understands that she didn't mean it like that. Of course, YOU probably have another idea that I haven't thought of yet! Update soon! PLEASE?
rosabelle317 chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
*laughs* Aww, cute! Andros and Zhane are such idiots... Update soon!
SweetSas chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
If she gets pregnant without me involved. Your dead! whahahahah!, I love that sentence! Poor Ash, she doesn't meant it that way..I hope they will work it out cause I love this pairring! :) update asap please! I adore the way you write them!

Love, Sas
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 5 . 12/3/2006
I love it! Zhane's an idiot! This should be fun! Update soon!

SweetSas chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
yay! I just love Zhane and Ash together! Theyre so cute! Please update asap, I love this! :)

Love, Sweetsas
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
I love it! It's great! They're all so sweet together. Update soon.

rosabelle317 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Aww, they're cute... I love it. Update soon!
Chylea3784 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Very interesting so far! Keep up the good work - I can't wait to see how this will work out! Update soon!