Reviews for A Winter Of Lavender
XxsalariaxX chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
hes so cute
DeathGoblin chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
I read this story a while ago, but didn't review it, and I have to say that I like it. I especially like the fact that there isn't a villain in this, making this purely a drama. I hope you update some time.
lynn1229 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I like how you have a really good grasp of each character's personality. I thought the Dr. Phil joke was brilliant as well. ) Update soon!
RPQ chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Hi Gozar. i'm a fan of ARDBZ and found your stories throuh the Trunks shrine. I just wanna say this story is brilliant. A basic, everday plot but told in a skilled way and i was wondering, how come there have been no updates/stories or over a year I know between ardz, the Lupin podcast and ur livejournal, not to mention actual work, life must be hectic but presumably you can find some time eventually to update
shenron204 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this is such a good story. This would actually make a good book. I can't wait for chapter 7
trunks1138 chapter 6 . 12/5/2007
I just reread everything over again. I like this story very much. But is Chapter 7 ever going to get here? I've been waiting forever. Keep up the good work!

P.S- If you get the chance check out my fanfics.
Hokage Infinity chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
I love this! Update soon!
VCelestialGoddess chapter 6 . 5/19/2007
Awesome fic Gozar! I am in the Tunnel Of Suspense. I don't think I'll ever find my way back out unless you hand me chapter 7. Master Roshi is well characterized and so is the teary-eyed Bulma. I can't simply wait for more. Please update soon!

~VCelestialGoddes
Lanky Nathan chapter 6 . 5/14/2007
Oh wtf thats gold! hahaha that little bit at the end with vegeta hahahahaha has me in stitches! hahaha very very good i love it! do not...do not...do not...do not...do not...maybe i do hahahaha awsome :D you have done well. UPDATE!
Trynia Merin chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
Great job! I like how you involved Vegeta in this, and Master Roshi was well characterized. I love how he's a 'father type' figure for Trunks to rely upon since the other Z warriors are gone. It's a nice change of pace from just the old perv to have him stick up for Trunks. Thumbs up!
Puja723 chapter 5 . 2/10/2007
Wow...I never though Bulma would kick her own son out! What is Trunks going to do now? I've got to know! Update soon! And if you get the chance please read my DBZ fanfic Fate's Encounter. Trust me you'll enjoy it!
Arius Miura de Galdri chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Love the story so far, but as I'm also writing a story based in Trunks' timeline, I could just be a bit partial. Keep it up, I'm really interested in where this one's going!

AMdG
SSJ-Pan-chan chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Nice chapter.
Trynia Merin chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
Very impressive work with Bulma's jealousy. She is acting the way I'd expect her to act without any friends or family other then Trunks. Keep up the good job!
Puja723 chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Aw cute story so far! Even though I dont like the idea of someone else having MY Future Trunks! Grr! But anyway Katie does remind me of myself in so many ways _ Update soon and if you get the chance read my DBZ fanfic called "Fate's Encounter" Thanks!